Steve Wozniak, who co-founded Apple with Steve Jobs, apparently doesn't think very highly of Siri, the company's voice-controlled virtual personal assistant. Steve Wozniak, Apple Co-Founder: 'I Say Poo-Poo' To Siri (VIDEO)
    06-15-12 01:00 PM
    Ha, I got in before this one is closed like the other one.
    06-15-12 01:24 PM
    siri is poo, but apple knows how to market their products. They should keep Mr Wozniak away from the media. I would love to see RIM be more agressive with their marketing.
    06-15-12 01:26 PM
    This is better than just watching the video..

Apple cofounder calls Siri 'poo-poo'

I agree with some of the point made by the author.
    06-15-12 01:38 PM
    Of course. Apple bought into Siri so they could take it out of the consumer hands. Siri was SUPER powerful when it released. And Apple has held back on the full power of Siri for years, instead opting to "sell" people features instead of pure function. They can use "enhancements in siri" when really they're just going to give people what Siri could do yearssss ago.. Thumbs down Apple

That's why we use BB's
    Function over features.
    BB's are functional whereas iDevices are feature rich
    06-15-12 01:44 PM
    Good video. I hear all this fuss about voice recognition, but it is all crap. Nevertheless, I hope BB works on a better version.
    06-15-12 01:45 PM
    So a marketing machine has turned it's hottest technology into a marketing opportunity. Who'd a thought it?
    06-15-12 01:47 PM
    its funny the co founder thinks its poo. Yet the marketing machine makes it smell like roses. The power of marketing.
    06-15-12 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD