Well he isn't ranked first either, so it's not like they said he was better then them. He just made the list as a billionaire probably should.
    03-27-12 06:30 PM
    Also the companies these people lead have helped mankind advance anyway.
    Yes Starbucks did help mankind advance in a way by purchasing overpriced coffee
    03-28-12 01:14 AM
    Yes Starbucks did help mankind advance in a way by purchasing overpriced coffee

and Starbucks like Apple giving employment to the androgynous types.
    Last edited by RetroAndreas; 03-28-12 at 06:54 AM.
    03-28-12 05:55 AM
    OK I'm wrong but affordable and apple in the same sentence?
    Apple stuff is affordable now, but it isn't cheap (you get what you pay for, if you're lucky). In the old days they tried to sell Macs to universities for $6k! That didn't work out so well. Their prices and never offering big discounts are what leads to their huge profit margin (about 30%). Their design is what leads to their cult-like popularity. Jobs' closest coworker was supposedly the head design dude. He was obsessed about how stuff looks and feels (almost to a fault, he make them repaint the old Mac-making machines over and over). That's the one thing I worry about leaving Apple after Jobs' death. I am glad I bought the stock last year though.
    phonejunky likes this.
    03-28-12 11:57 AM
    I'm not a big fan of Zuckerberg. It's one of the reasons I don't have a facebook. IMO facebook is doing a lot to pull the world a part as it is trying to pull the world together.
    03-28-12 12:00 PM
    and Starbucks like Apple giving employment to the androgynous types.
    What? Really. Way to waist that word lol.

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G
    03-28-12 12:29 PM
    I am not a fan of jobs but I did learn a lot from him
    04-02-12 12:04 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD