Do I go with the iPhone 4 VZW now or wait until the iPhone 5 is released in July? I'm afraid of losing the unlimited data plan if I don't pick up an iPhone soon since VZW already said they are getting rid of the unlimited data plans.

Could there really be that many noticeable changes between the iPhone 4 and 5?

I'm soooooo confused on what to do!
    Any opinions and/or thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.
    03-28-11 06:40 AM
    This may help...

I'm in the same boat and you can read some of my thoughts and others thoughts as well.

My thoughts are, the current iPhone has everything I need and more to do what I need to do with a phone.

I really don't see the "iPhone 5" being a revolutionary change, maybe more like a 3G to 3GS, we may see a 4S. You may get a bit better camera and/or processor. Who really knows, but wanting to lock in unlimited data would be a good reasons to go now.

Plus, who is to say Verizon will get it right away, they may do a 6 month exclusivity or something.

Time will tell.
    03-28-11 01:38 PM
    TheVetteMan,

I just got back from picking up the iPhone 4. Its amazing and you def will not be disappointed. The phone right now has everything I need and much more. I'm happy I got it now and also locked in the unlimited data!
    03-28-11 02:48 PM
    TheVetteMan,

I just got back from picking up the iPhone 4. Its amazing and you def will not be disappointed. The phone right now has everything I need and much more. I'm happy I got it now and also locked in the unlimited data!
    Good to hear, I'm going in April 2nd to get mine.
    03-28-11 04:51 PM
    Glad you like it Brian, I sooooo like my iPhone. Everything i need and easy to use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-11 05:00 PM
    I'm picking up the Blackberry 15 this week. Can't wait.

Sheesh. Apple has the rip off scheme down pat.
    Apples stuff just works. It may not be your cup of tea, but it works for many people. They are very successful, their business plan works and people keep buying their products.

Relax a little, stick with your BlackBerry if that works for you.
    03-28-11 05:39 PM
    Microsoft sells the most computers but they are ****. That means jack in the real world.
    Really? Huh. I thought it was Dell or Apple.

03-29-11 06:24 AM
    Microsoft sells the most computers but they are ****. That means jack in the real world.
    Microsoft doesn't sell computers. Microsoft makes the operating system that is on many different computers.
    03-29-11 09:07 AM
    That is your opinion and everyone knows what opinions are like.
    03-29-11 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD