Topic says it all! Iphone 3G's are running between 275 and 350 on my local CL...

What do you think people will sell the 3GS for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 04:08 PM
    your looking for a used 3GS?
    06-14-09 04:32 PM
    iPhone 3G S: Device Pricing
    • iPhone 3G S will cost $199 (16GB) and $299 (32GB) for new and qualifying customers.
    • If you are not currently eligible for an upgrade but still want iPhone 3G S, early upgrade prices are $399 (16GB) and $499 (32GB)
    • No-commitment pricing: $599 (16GB) and $699 (32GB)
    iPhone 3G: Device Pricing
    • iPhone 3G will cost $99 (8GB) and, while supplies last, $149 (16GB) for new and qualifying customers.
    • If you are not currently eligible for an upgrade but still want iPhone 3G, early upgrade prices are $299 (8GB) and, while supplies last, $349 (16GB)
    • No-commitment pricing: $499 (8GB) and, while supplies last, $549 (16GB)
    06-14-09 04:35 PM
    your looking for a used 3GS?
    Me? No...at least not right now. A couple of my buddies though are going to be looking for one. They look to me when it comes to mobiles and we were talking about what one might cost...
    We are all T-Mobile users so they will probably go the Turbo SIM route.

06-14-09 04:44 PM
    Me? No...at least not right now. A couple of my buddies though are going to be looking for one. They look to me when it comes to mobiles and we were talking about what one might cost...
    We are all T-Mobile users so they will probably go the Turbo SIM route.

Well posted the official price list...
    Hope that's what u were lookin for..
    06-14-09 04:52 PM
    i think he's looking for the craigs list price.

i'm not sure what they are gonna go for, i would assume at least 500 though. considering what the current iphone without contract goes for.
    06-14-09 04:56 PM
    i think he's looking for the craigs list price.

i'm not sure what they are gonna go for, i would assume at least 500 though. considering what the current iphone without contract goes for.
    LOL.. Sh!!!!t.. CL prices?
    500 and on up....
    Good luck with that !
    I thought he meant store prices....
    No way we can tell CL prices till they are released...
    06-14-09 05:01 PM
    You'd be suprised with what kind of deals you can find on CL. I've been lucky lots of times finding people who are looking for quick sales. But your probably right about it being way up there in price. My guys make like 55k a year and they're single so they can probably afford it. Maybe ill hit them up for one.

06-14-09 05:04 PM
    You'd be suprised with what kind of deals you can find on CL. I've been lucky lots of times finding people who are looking for quick sales. But your probably right about it being way up there in price. My guys make like 55k a year and they're single so they can probably afford it. Maybe ill hit them up for one.

Dude... NO ONE gonna get a "deal" on CL on a iPhone 3G"S"....
    PPL gonna buy to sell to make a profit... not cause money needed...

Good luck..
    06-14-09 05:20 PM
    I respectfully disagree. Although hard to find (deals) surely there may be someone out there who's looking for a quick buck. Point in case when the first iphone 3G hit shelves, I snagged one for 380, a week old, from an older guy who couldn't get used to the touch screen interface. Nobody believed me. Granted that was one case but still.

06-14-09 05:59 PM
    600$ here
    06-14-09 06:34 PM
    I respectfully disagree. Although hard to find (deals) surely there may be someone out there who's looking for a quick buck. Point in case when the first iphone 3G hit shelves, I snagged one for 380, a week old, from an older guy who couldn't get used to the touch screen interface. Nobody believed me. Granted that was one case but still.

WOW you sure got a SMOKING DEAL with that.. what were they new 400? lol
    06-14-09 06:39 PM
    Brand new and unlocked (when possible) are going to go 500+.
    06-14-09 06:49 PM
    Your missing the point. In fact your missing the EXACT point you yourself made. At the time the 3G iphone was a real step up from the 1st gen. And JUST like the soon to be released 3GS, they were going for a very high amount off contract. Remeber, the first gen one could buy and activate at home. This time around one couldn't get one without going into a storer and signing a contract. So yes, I did get a great deal since they were going for 550 and up. You new to the iphone or what? Don't be a d-ck.

06-14-09 06:50 PM
    Your missing the point. In fact your missing the EXACT point you yourself made. At the time the 3G iphone was a real step up from the 1st gen. And JUST like the soon to be released 3GS, they were going for a very high amount off contract. Remeber, the first gen one could buy and activate at home. This time around one couldn't get one without going into a storer and signing a contract. So yes, I did get a great deal since they were going for 550 and up. You new to the iphone or what? Don't be a d-ck.

nope, I'm jealous is all... Want one bad... ATT is THE WORST on the Central Coast in Cali...

k, good luck man.. .
    06-14-09 06:56 PM
    Okay. Cool. I sort of want one but I have a flawless 3G in the box in my closet and really don't see the need to upgrade. The only thing I'd really use out of the 3GS only features is stereo bluetooth and video recording. Other than that I can get everything else with 3.0. My buddies have never ending cash flow and can grab whatever they please. Must be nice...

06-14-09 06:59 PM
    Okay. Cool. I sort of want one but I have a flawless 3G in the box in my closet and really don't see the need to upgrade. The only thing I'd really use out of the 3GS only features is stereo bluetooth and video recording. Other than that I can get everything else with 3.0. My buddies have never ending cash flow and can grab whatever they please. Must be nice...

I'm one of those guys...
    Just ATT THAT BAD where I am... and I work on a military installation and no cell towers are allowed.. so make it worse...
    sigh
    06-14-09 07:03 PM
    Definitely can strike up deals, especially in this economy... you know how many people need a quick buck because they lost their jobs? A lot. It's not a good thing, but still a great price.
    06-14-09 07:08 PM
    Good point duvi. That's something we discussed also. There are lots of people now a days hurting for the dollar. I've noticed big drops in items that would normally cost much more. If I happen to find a reasonable price ill hop on it. However I'm not itching for the new iphone. One thing I do like is if I do pick one up, I can still use my current cases.

06-14-09 08:15 PM
    But wouldn't that mean that the 3GS won't be selling that much then ? lol
    And they already sold out of pre orders...
    06-14-09 09:08 PM
    Just because they are selling out doesn't mean there aren't people who may end up having to sell it. I'm not sure your grasping the point that were making. Either way....

06-15-09 01:42 PM
    $25.00 Until the new lunar schedule.
    06-15-09 01:51 PM
    Ahahahahahaha. Tehehehehhe. Rofl.

06-15-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD