So do most Iphone users not have insurance on their phones? At Best Buy today, they mentioned they can cover the Iphone for $15/month with no deductible for their accidental damage program. What options if any, have you explored for insurance on your Iphone?
    07-06-09 11:32 PM
    I will be picking up insurance after the 1 year Apple warranty has expired, unless there is a new and improved iPhone of course

You have a few choices: AppleCare if you want Apple to extend your warranty, but they won't cover water damage.

There is also Square Trade which I have read good things about: Get affordable iPhone insurance from SquareTrade Warranty Services

I'm sure there are others, but if I keep my phone longer than a year, I'll probably go with either my Homeowners insurance or Square Trade.
    07-06-09 11:56 PM
    I dont have insurance on it.. of course I'm on a corporate account where we don't get that feature.. so unless I want to spend my own money on a company device, I wont be getting INS.
    07-07-09 12:11 PM
    best buy geek squad insurance, 15 a month covers everything but lost or stolen. also unlimited times it can be brought in for service if anything should go wrong with it unlike applecare you get 2. also you get a loaner phone if they cant fix it right away. and if it cant be fixed they give u a new one! its well worth it. so your best bet to me is go with best buy, that way if anything happens you avoid having to ship it in and stuff like that from other places.
    07-08-09 12:31 PM
    15 a month seems incredibly steep especially if it doesn't cover lost or stolen. Best buy kind of shafted me last time I tried to make them honor my insurance claim for a zune. I rather spend the money for repair which may cost about 100 rather then spend money that may never be used
    07-08-09 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD