Wow, did I miss this app! I just got an email that they've developed an iPhone version and I'm elated!! This was one of my top 3 "must have" BB apps and most frequently used. I haven't found a productivity app yet that compares (for either BB or iPhone). I relied on it so heavily I emailed them last fall asking if they would be developing an iPhone version. Never heard back till now.

A bit pricey at $4.99, but I paid $12 for the BB version (with a mobihand coupon). Powerful organizer with a simple clean interface compared to others I've tried. The 'recurring' settings choices and assigning font styles (bold, italic) and colors (any) for High, Med or Low priority was a big help. Good customer service too. I had to contact them several times for a new activation code during the Tour fiasco and always got a rapid response.

Anyway, I've been hoping for this so will give the iPhone version a try and post back for anyone interested, but wanted to pass it along meantime:

App Store - SlickTasks
    03-21-12 04:25 AM
    Hmm, interesting. But, I really need a Task app that will sync with iOS and Exchange...
    03-21-12 06:40 AM
    What does this do that I can't do with the Notes app or Reminders app?
    03-21-12 07:46 AM
    What does this do that I can't do with the Notes app or Reminders app?
    I guess it is an ability to create/work with sub-tasks!
    03-21-12 12:03 PM
    I've been using Reminders and really like how it syncs through iCloud to reflects on my both my iPhone 4S and iPad 2.

I'm determine to use it regardless the following because syncing to me is more important than these issues:

--Randomly closing on my iPad 2 (since iOS 5.1)
    --Inability to arrange the order in which the Reminders appear.

Good Luck
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 03-21-12 at 10:16 PM.
    03-21-12 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD