View Poll Results: Shield?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 85.71%
  • No

2 14.29%
    That is the question I'm faced with. I love the feel of the iPhone, but I already dropped, chipped and put a deep scratch the first one. I've since then replaced it and have been pondering whether or not to shield it up.

Anyone feel like me and love holding their device naked?
    08-08-08 10:53 PM
    The Invisible Shield btw.
    08-08-08 11:17 PM
    I just use an Incipio rubber skin that I bought at the ATT store. I've always been easy on my cell phones and the rubber skin is sufficient protection for my 3g.
    08-09-08 01:42 AM
    My issue is that I hate hiding the phone too much and I love the phone having the same dimensions (as close as possible.)
    08-09-08 09:19 AM
    BSE Rock!!
    08-09-08 09:34 AM
    Jayden I did have the BSE on mine and I get what you mean, it's not the same as being naked, it has a rubbery feeling with the skin. But I think that skin is a must unfortunately.
    08-09-08 10:27 AM
    a skin will only protect from scratches soon as you dropcit your screwed. I love my switcheasy case witch makes it a little bigger but it's worth it incase I ever drop it.
    08-09-08 10:30 AM
    bse is excellent. i just got mine the other day doenst even change the look of the phone at all.
    08-09-08 10:31 AM
    Jayden I did have the BSE on mine and I get what you mean, it's not the same as being naked, it has a rubbery feeling with the skin. But I think that skin is a must unfortunately.
    The negative

bse is excellent. i just got mine the other day doenst even change the look of the phone at all.
    The positive

This is why I'm torn. It looks like the iPhone still, but doesn't feel like it. I don't want the same thing happening to this iPhone though. I'm honestly trying to figure out if I really care if it drops.
    08-09-08 10:58 AM
    i have a bse for screen and an orange silicone. i like the "rubbery feel." maybe it's just a fetish! ha
    08-09-08 11:04 AM
    i have a bse for screen and an orange silicone. i like the "rubbery feel." maybe it's just a fetish! ha

TMI... Lol. I will definitely put a screen protector. Even the I.S. screen protector feels sluggish when I type compared to the screen protector Apple/AT&T/Bestbuy sell for it.
    08-09-08 11:09 AM
    LMAO I LOVE THE RUBBERY FEEL TOO!

hahahahaha...i have a bse with a pink silicone gel...and when he's naked i love how he feels I dont feel like it's going to slip out of my hand
    08-10-08 09:07 AM
    LMAO I LOVE THE RUBBERY FEEL TOO!

hahahahaha...i have a bse with a pink silicone gel...and when he's naked i love how he feels I dont feel like it's going to slip out of my hand
    Oh my... Back on topic... hehe
    08-10-08 10:50 AM
    Jayden, I highly recommend looking at BestSkinEver

They are cheaper than Invisible Shield and do an amazing job!! Scratch resistant, self healing, mask old scratches, no bubbles!! I love my BSE
    08-10-08 02:54 PM
    I've used both. I love the lifetime warranty with I.S. and it covers the corners.
    08-10-08 03:32 PM
    I have a BSE and it covers my corner well...

And, just recently someone on CB got a replacement BSE because theirs discolored for some reason... I am not really sure why you need a lifetime warranty on a protective skin. And, you could buy 3 or 4 full body BSEs for the same price as one Invisible Shield!
    08-10-08 03:40 PM
    Not for the iPhone though.

Also the for the BB, it doesn't cover the rubber parts.
    08-10-08 04:04 PM
    Shield it! My sister-n-law has the first iphone and has the full body IS on it and it looks great. Its over a year old and still looks new.
    08-10-08 04:09 PM
    Not for the iPhone though.

Also the for the BB, it doesn't cover the rubber parts.
    ooooh!! okay... I understand
    08-10-08 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD