I have been having issues with safari on all my devices. iPhone 5 mini and my MBA.
I can't browse on any device for more than 10 minutes before I get the following error message.
This seems to be Facebook related. I have no idea why Facebook is affecting my general browsing.
Once I get these pop ups my browser won't work for an hour or so. I've tried clicking cancel and I've tried clicking continue.
Once this happens my google search engine comes up invalid URL if I try to search anything.
Also after this happens I get invalid URL when I try to open Facebook
Alli has tried to help me figure this out in the past but I can't make it stop.
I have a regular N router and if the problem happens on one device I can switch devices and don't get the same problem. It seems isolated.
I really hope someone can help me with this. It's so bad that I can't really use the Internet without a problem. I feel like I'm using PCs again
Please HELP !!!!
- By Armenvzw in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2009, 12:32 AM
- By HillaryP in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-18-2007, 09:14 PM
- By productionmanager in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2007, 02:18 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2007, 10:10 AM
- By kida in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2007, 10:42 AM