Would these recover anything after the phone has been restored from a backup? Software like Zero Assumption Recovery. There were pictures/videos on the iPhone that were really important, and I got an error on the iPhone which resulted in me having to do a restore so I've lost it all (I think). These things always seem to happen when I intend to back them up on my PC.
    03-16-12 05:18 AM
    this probably should be in the iphone forums. it really depends on a lot of factors. you are better off seeking expert advise and people who have encountered something like this before. Try iMore.com's forums. it will probably cost you. ALSO, turn off your phone and stop using it. The more you use it, the more chance of the data being written over.

i cant emphasize enough, if the data is important, please back it up, and back up your back ups. There are plenty of online storage solutions like dropbox for eg, and Apple has their own iCloud as well.
    03-16-12 09:05 AM
    If you have iCloud back up turned on, do another restore and when you're setting it back up make sure you have a strong wifi signal and enter you're apple ID then select restore from back up and chose the last back up that had your info, there should be dates next to the backups. After this plug the iPhone into a charger and allow it to do its thing and it should be just like it was before. The iPhone backs up your pictures, videos, music, texts, contacts, call lists, apps, settings, and app data.
    01-09-13 04:05 AM
    you referenced posts of this How to Recover Data from iPhone
    01-11-13 06:54 AM
    Try Enigma Recovery, my dad has an iPhone and lost some stuff, that was the one that he used and said it was pretty good.
    06-05-13 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD