wtf did i just read?
    go to bed accidental post, i hope thats what it was: an accidental (stupid) post
    @ seizure: Please stop emnarassing yourself.

Haha. I love auto correct.

Edit:

Although, I have to say, Accidentals post about WWII and Japan WAS in bad taste.
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 09-03-11 at 01:28 PM.
    09-03-11 01:23 PM
    Shame? Haha. Not quite neighbor.
    I love my country, and wish more of my fellow Canadians would be more openly patriotic. .
    Maybe you can start being more patriotic with the Canadian spelling of neighbour.
    09-03-11 01:25 PM
    Maybe you can start being more patriotic with the Canadian spelling of neighbour.
    I have trouble remembering which is which.
    09-03-11 01:31 PM
    She spelt it quite right......for an American...I didn't say anything about Japan that was someone else.....

And if anyone cares i lived in Germany in the 80's........

11th ACR...Death rides a black horse.......you see I sat on the border in the cold, the rain and every other temperature extreme while I was stationed there
    One year we were "in the field" over 260 days out of the year. So West Germany would remain free....so I believe I have some right to speak my mind......

Neighbor | Define Neighbor at Dictionary.com
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 09-03-11 at 01:34 PM.
    09-03-11 01:31 PM
    You're right, my apologies. It was retro who made that comment.
    09-03-11 01:38 PM
    It's all good.....I like it neighbor........
    09-03-11 01:42 PM
    Okay, this thread has not been locked yet, which tells me that the site is understaffed for the long weekend.

Let's start an online CrackBerry riot!

:Spray paints an apple logo on the CB main page, Loots the crackBerry store, overturns a moderators car and sets it on fire, throws teargas canister back at crackberry Kevin, throws a rock through the window of the playbook forum, starts chanting obscenities outside the Bold forums... :
    Accidental Post likes this.
    09-03-11 01:54 PM
    Let's do it....oh wait we can't we have iPhones which don't use BBM so no rioting here......
    09-03-11 01:57 PM
    You people have had a few two many apple upside your head. Clearly
    reeneebob likes this.
    09-03-11 02:41 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD