Would it be completely ******** for me to bring my jailbroken phone to AT&T store to get my sim card replaced, tech told me it is most likely the reason for my 20+dropped calls per day?, or is it as ******** to bring it to a kiosk AT&T retailer to do this, will i get my bolas busted for bringing it jailbroken?... or should i not be lazy and just spend the short 10 minutes it takes me to restore and the 5 it takes me to jailbreak again...... i am so lazy.

Dont be harsh now.

Basically i would like to know if anyone here has done it.....
    06-28-09 11:25 PM
    I would just go into a store without the phone and get the replacement sim. Have them update the account with it and plug it in when you get in the car. They may say that's the reason for the dropped calls if they see a jailbroken iPhone. Although most AT&T employees jailbreak their iPhones. Lol.

Posted from my iPhone at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 11:30 PM
    Dude you are the best, its quite obvious that most would jailbreak lol.... thanks thats a great idea, "My ***** wife took my phone with her", or strike that, do i need to bring the old one...no right?? since it would be useless... correct??
    06-28-09 11:34 PM
    No need, but if you want you can always bring that in.

06-28-09 11:35 PM
    Thanks... that was easy...
    06-28-09 11:39 PM
    No problem. Good luck.

06-28-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD