Guys, do they sell charging pod like they have for blackberry for Iphone? Im looking for a charger that you can just drop and charge w/o plugging and unplugging. Not sure how stable the charging port is on Iphone but it seems not especially I keep phone in my pocket bound to get some lint, etc.. in the port.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=OzKy91FA
    11-03-11 02:28 PM
    Only thin I know of are these LINK HERE .

There are no magnets/pins on the iPhone exterior of you do drop it in without connecting the pin charger on the iPhone.
    11-03-11 02:39 PM
    Only thin I know of are these LINK HERE .

There are no magnets/pins on the iPhone exterior of you do drop it in without connecting the pin charger on the iPhone.
    Ok, thanks I've seen plenty of those. Yeah, wow, Im shocked that they don't make a simple drop/charge chargers for Iphone.
    11-03-11 02:44 PM
    Most BlackBerry's are designed with an additional set of charging contacts to facilitate the ability to charge without plugging in. The iPhone has only the 30 pin connector for charging, so anything you find will have to plug in. Powermat has a charging solution that might interest you, but does require that something be plugged into the iPhone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD