And here's mine for today...

Impressive, no?
    11-13-11 01:59 PM
    Mines doing ok too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    foxpat220022 likes this.
    11-13-11 02:29 PM
    No screenshot unfortunately; but I managed to squeeze out 5 hours usage, 1 day 9 hour standby at had 32% remaining.

The 5 hours included:

1 hour phone calls
    30 minutes GPS Navigation use (Waze app)
    The rest from various games, emails, music, surfing.

Wi-Fi on at all times, Bluetooth off, standby time at 1 minute.
    11-13-11 04:01 PM
    Good dayAttachment 96979

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    11-13-11 04:20 PM
    Looks great, but I did top it off a little this morning before mass. But see what a little 30 minute charge can do? Easily last you well over a day.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    11-13-11 04:32 PM
    Mine averages under 6 hours use a day. A few days ago I was at:

3 Hours, 51 Minutes USAGE
    11 Hours, 43 Minutes Standby
    and...
    25% battery
    11-13-11 08:22 PM
    Those are some crazy stats! I currently at 26% with 4 hours usage and 12 hours standby. I can still get thru a day but do need to top off. I am definitely on the side that the latest update made my battery worse.
    11-13-11 08:23 PM
    Those are some crazy stats! I currently at 26% with 4 hours usage and 12 hours standby. I can still get thru a day but do need to top off. I am definitely on the side that the latest update made my battery worse.
    At least I'm not the only one I guess.
    11-13-11 08:50 PM
    Look at mine with wifi and push set to ON

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-13-11 11:33 PM
    I'm guessing these stats look good? I charged up last night after my fiasco and didn't charge during the night at all.
    (I still have to set my tap a talk back up)

11-14-11 05:50 AM
    I never turn wifi or bluetooth off. I don't see the point in having to remember to turn it off\on. Plus, when I get in my car, it automatically connects to my Microsoft Sync (Ford Escape)

Look at mine with wifi and push set to ON

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Those stats look very good!

I'm guessing these stats look good? I charged up last night after my fiasco and didn't charge during the night at all.
    (I still have to set my tap a talk back up)

Click to view quoted image
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-14-11 06:39 AM

Those stats look very good!
    YaY!! So after doing a restore as new on my phone yesterday TWICE, lol, I suppose all the headache was worth it then to see a better battery life
    Last edited by iPinkk; 11-14-11 at 06:51 AM.
    11-14-11 06:48 AM
    YaY!! So after doing a restore as new on my phone yesterday TWICE, lol, I suppose all the headache was worth it then to see a better battery life
    its worth it in the end. restoring OS always make a big improvement. i read about this all the time online and forums. good job. now time to really start enjoying the iphone
    11-14-11 07:31 AM
    its worth it in the end. restoring OS always make a big improvement. i read about this all the time online and forums. good job. now time to really start enjoying the iphone
    you bet-thx Sj !!

(on a side note, i still dont know wtf happened to my icloud back up and why it wouldnt come up to restore--i'm still very baffled by that as i did have all the settings to ON--in fact on my iphone it still shows that yesterday was the last time i backed up prior to the restore, of 114.5mb go figure !!)

any whoo...time to move on from that
    11-14-11 07:47 AM
    pink, since im at work and images don't show up, what were your stats?
    11-14-11 09:05 AM
    Did I do this right? I am trying to wipe and restore. Reminds me of my blackberry days...memories...ok, back to the point.

1. Back-up to iTunes
    2. Settings>General>Reset All Content and Settings
    3. Set-up phone as new (choose language, location, login to mac account, etc.)
    4. Once back up and running I did a restore of my iPhone from the backup via iTunes

Presto! I should now have the magic battery, right? Let me know if I missed or skipped a step.
    11-14-11 09:46 AM
    Did I do this right? I am trying to wipe and restore. Reminds me of my blackberry days...memories...ok, back to the point.

1. Back-up to iTunes
    2. Settings>General>Reset All Content and Settings
    3. Set-up phone as new (choose language, location, login to mac account, etc.)
    4. Once back up and running I did a restore of my iPhone from the backup via iTunes

Presto! I should now have the magic battery, right? Let me know if I missed or skipped a step.
    should be good. i did mines differently. backed up from iCloud from my phone. then reset all contents and settings from phone. once phone turned on i restored from phone via iCloud. never connected to iTunes. but this should be good too.
    11-14-11 10:10 AM
    pink, since im at work and images don't show up, what were your stats?
    hi candy. Ok they are as follows: charged last night to 100% at 630pm. Didn't plug in over night at all. Woke up this morning: 630am and stats were: usage 1h 37m/standby 12h 9m. I was at 76% still

And as of right now: I'm at use: 3h 34m/standby 17h 0m still with 50% left wooo hooo !!

I'm soooo happy I did the restore yesterday (snoopy dance)
    11-14-11 10:25 AM
    woot woot. congrats!
    11-14-11 12:02 PM
    Here is mine so far today

11-14-11 12:14 PM
    woot woot. congrats!
    tyvm !!

Here is mine so far today

looks good Joe !!
    11-14-11 12:18 PM
    Hey pink. U still liking Ur iPhone ? I'm liking my Droid so far.

sent from my Dinc using Tapatalk.
    11-14-11 12:26 PM
    thats awesome pink...ive been using my phone like crazy today...using that new iconproject app...iim at 70% but almost 4 hours of use...so im pretty happy!!!
    11-14-11 12:55 PM
    Hey pink. U still liking Ur iPhone ? I'm liking my Droid so far.

sent from my Dinc using Tapatalk.
    Hey B !! dude, I'm not just liking it I'm LOVIN IT

Glad your digging ur droid too nice

thats awesome pink...ive been using my phone like crazy today...using that new iconproject app...iim at 70% but almost 4 hours of use...so im pretty happy!!!
    Thx candy and awesomeness for you too with your batt usage
    11-14-11 01:23 PM
    Here's mine this morning.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    11-15-11 05:25 AM
275 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD