I was at AT&T today buying my wifes iPhone, and the very helpful AT&T Rep told me that picture message sending should be operational on or around July 20, but definately by August. Just figured I would pass it along.

Coming from VZW it is so nice to deal with Reps that are nice and friendly, such a change.
    07-11-09 01:45 PM
    Are you talking about mms? Because July 20th doesn't sound right. Almost Everybody who's been talking about says late summer I believe. But it's nice to see that they are ay least guessing. That would be cool if it does come true!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 01:58 PM
    Hmm, July 20th? That's my birthday and would be a more than welcomed birthday present.
    07-11-09 02:25 PM
    Yeah, mms. I have read all the posts about BY the end of summer. I am just passing on what this guy said. He seemed pretty knowledgeable, he blurted out the 20th and I never got to ask him why he thought it would be then as I was to worried about getting my discount..lol

Hopefully its soon though, I do miss that function. One of the few I miss from the storm.
    07-11-09 07:02 PM
    I am up for an upgrade and have been trying to decide between the I phone3gs or the bold and have been going to the att store and they told me that for sure by august that you will be able to sms pictures.
    07-11-09 10:21 PM
    i was trying to decide between the bold and iphone and i am really glad that i went with the iphone, i love web browsing and i use my email alot and i finnaly got my hotmail working and notifying me so that helped alot with the decision. bold is a the same size as the iphone so u look at just specs, ge with the 3gs
    07-12-09 08:20 AM
    oh and for the forum, i cant wait till i get to send mms :-D
    07-12-09 08:20 AM
    Yeah, mms. I have read all the posts about BY the end of summer. I am just passing on what this guy said. He seemed pretty knowledgeable, he blurted out the 20th and I never got to ask him why he thought it would be then as I was to worried about getting my discount..lol

Hopefully its soon though, I do miss that function. One of the few I miss from the storm.

got a link???
    07-12-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD