For all you caffeine addicts, the Starbucks app is now Passbook ready. Update it if you haven't already.
    10-04-12 12:44 AM
    Awesome. Thanks!
    10-04-12 08:29 AM
    Its a neat app but has a flaw. Starbucks use their own database of locations in the app, A LOT of the have inaccurate location plotted so the "view on lockscreen" option in passbook doesn't work. 4 out of 4 for me so far. Both Apple Maps and Google maps have the correct location.

The starbucks app has an option to "help them improve store location", I've been reporting my most local store for 2 years and it still isn't fixed.

Basically, passbook is useful to me only if it is able to provide a benefit, ie: having my sbux card pop-up automatically when I arrive. Without this functionality I'm still left digging to open a app and if I'm doing that anyway i'll skip passbook and just use the starbucks app itself.

Good concept but flawed execution.
    10-08-12 10:32 AM
    Flawed execution seems to abound with Passbook app - an app we really don't need (which Apple is getting progressively good at embedding in their iOS) - and companies that already have their apps / means of accessing needed info. Starbucks is hardly the only one.
    10-08-12 07:45 PM
    Flawed execution seems to abound with Passbook app
    What else have you experienced with it?
    10-09-12 07:20 AM
    There was a recent update to the Starbucks app, anybody notice any differences? I would have checked it out by now, but I'm currently out of the country.
    10-19-12 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD