Ok so who uses it? Why do you use it? What color do you use? Thanks folks also if you want post a pic....
    09-07-10 03:10 PM
    I use it.
    I'm always dropping my phone.
    Black.
    Sorry no pic.
    09-07-10 03:32 PM
    Ive used them before, my son has a defender on his 3Gs. Im pretty careful, especially with this i4, so Ive scaled back a bit to a Speck fitted.
    09-07-10 04:14 PM
    I tried an Otterbox case out for my iPhone 4 over the weekend. I got it on at my local Best Buy and took it right off. It was way to big for my liking. I am pretty careful with my phone. For the first month, I had a Speck Candy Shell case on. I moved to the Incase Slider (but it peeled up my screen protector over time)...I finally have settled on my favorite case thus far...the Incase Snap On. It was a free case from Apple. It doesn't provide much protection, but I got the frosted smoke. It is soft touch rubber so it provides enough grip. I like it because it solves the antenna problem without adding bulk.
    09-07-10 04:33 PM
    I have the Defender on my phone. Although it's Bulky as ****, I love it because of the Belt Clip. Yes it takes away the Slim look to your phone but I think accessibility is important. I can feel it vibrate or hear it better on my hip than I can in my pocket.

Sorry only color is black.

Check out RadTech Laptop Cases, iPod and iPhone Cases & Accessories, Apple MacBook Accessories they sell them on there and its where I got mine from. Check out @RadTech on Twitter for promo codes. Sorry not advertising for them but they've been good to me.
    09-08-10 06:15 AM
    Actually, the Defender is also available in red and blue from what I have seen.
    09-08-10 07:10 AM
    Use Otterbox Impact on BB 9700. Provides impact protection and does not add bulk to the phone. It is also easy to put on and remove so it is convenient to use with the BB charging pod.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 07:17 AM
    Any FF/EMS/PD iphone users use the otterbox at work and if so how does it work for you?
    09-08-10 07:46 AM
    By FAR the best case for the iPhone 4 IMO is the otterbox commuter series case, offers outstanding protection, you can still tell its an iPhone 4, and it will outlast the phone itself, not sticky in the pocket, affordable not gimicky. Cant say enough, if you are a construction worker then go with the defender or impact case. For heavy use under normal conditions, this is it.
    I had it on my 3GS and it preserved it well, i sold my 3GS upon recieving my iPhone 4 for $280.00.

I really cant say enough about this case, plenty of pictures out there if you just do a simple search.

PD here, in NYC, cant get any more hazardous for an iPhone than that
    09-08-10 11:36 AM
    I've used the OtterBox Commuter series cases on my 9700 and now my 3Gs. I had a Defender series on my 8330 when I worked on the truck. I now work for a critical care flight program so I just use the slimmer Commuter series and put it in my flight suit pocket.
    09-09-10 08:20 AM
    I have one for my 4. It is bulky but smaller than the one I had for my 3GS. I am a firefighter and have forgotten to take my phone out of my pocket during fires. Between the heat, sweat and water my phone was fully protected. I have also dropped my phone numberous times and totally protected. I will deal with the bulkiness to avoid breaking this great phone.
    09-09-10 06:11 PM
    i like the bulkiness. I have big hands and hold small thin phone sometimes annoys me. This is why I had a seidio 360 case when i had a tour.
    09-09-10 06:41 PM
    I have a BB Tour 9630 with the Defender. Yes a little bulky, but protects the phone. I have switched to AT&T and now have a iPhone 4. Sent off for the Free case from Apple. However still deciding on what case I really want for my iPhone 4, defender or commuter. The best place I know of to get Otterbox cases is (thecellguru.com).
    09-17-10 09:47 AM
    Wal-mart i got mine for $44
    09-17-10 04:27 PM
    I started with the Defender, then switched to the Commuter when it was released. The Defender was a bit too bulky, but the Commuter is perfect, and provides an ample amount of protection (dropped in garage this week, no problem at all). Plus I like the look of the case, and doesn't detract too much from the slim-profile of the phone. Excellent case.
    09-17-10 07:48 PM
    One other thing, I carry the phone in my pocket. The Defender has a rubber outer shell, and the Commuter outer shell is the hard plastic. Commuter is much easier to put in/take out of my pocket.
    09-17-10 07:50 PM
    Ballistic case is a similar case I like the feel of it but its very bulky. Keeps my phone very safe
    09-18-10 12:47 AM
    I use it.
    I'm always dropping my phone.
    Black.
    Sorry no pic.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. It's also easy to get in and out of the case instead of having to dig in your pockets all the time. That could be me though.
    09-18-10 10:53 AM
    I suggest the seidio active series with holster

09-18-10 12:06 PM
    I bought a black/ blue otterbox defender case at bestbuy for $50. It's not that bulky compared to my blackberry 8530 case.

09-23-10 08:53 PM
    I suggest the seidio active series with holster

I liked the Active series when I had my Incredible. Bought it for my iphone 4 and couldn't stand the looks of it. Not to mention lint sticking to the silicone! Went with the Defender...it may not be pretty but it gets the job done.
    09-25-10 02:58 PM
    Got the OtterBox Communter. Like it alot. Only makes the device a tad larger

09-25-10 09:02 PM
    Working in a shop I went with the defender. I really don't mind the bulk as the phone fits in my hands a bit easier and I'm not so fearful of it slipping out of my hand should I get bumped.

09-25-10 10:50 PM
    Ok so who uses it? Why do you use it? What color do you use? Thanks folks also if you want post a pic....
    Tried the defender. Sucked. It's like sex with a condom.
    09-26-10 07:28 PM
    anyone else?
    10-11-10 08:13 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD