So there I was ,Pissed that Bell didn't have my Passport in stock and was told that they would have to order 1 from the head office,well I may as well get one from ShopBB ,right?So off I went to check out the apple store in the mall,there was a guy standing at the entrance and I knew him from the golf course,he used to be a bag boy there,now he works for apple,tell me I asked..is it true that the new iphone bends really easy?No he said you can't believe everything you hear.I told him ,it's all over and I saw many youtube vids...Can I try???? sure he said,,haha.off I went and grabbed an i6,put pressure right in the right spot and ...Ouch!!!...it was so easy to bend I couldn't believe it.I have Pics !!!
    10-01-14 03:20 PM
    So destruction of property? Nice.

There's a nice fix for this "issue".
    Don't intentionally bend the f***ing phone!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-01-14 03:31 PM
    They did not make you pay for that did they?
    jojo beaconsfield and redsaph like this.
    10-01-14 03:34 PM
    Lol. Surely he would be disappointed after that

Blackberry Z3 OS 10.3.0.1154
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    10-01-14 03:35 PM
    So destruction of property? Nice.

There's a nice fix for this "issue".
    Don't intentionally bend the f***ing phone!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    But wait.. The iPhone rep said that it won't bend and he could try it. Sounds more like being caught in a lie vs destruction of property,
    10-01-14 03:38 PM
    I'm pretty sure the Passport could stand on its own and doesn't need for the iPhone 6 to flop.
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-01-14 03:39 PM
    hell no!!! you should try it ,and the best part was when the rep tried to bend it back ,I told him watch out ,that's when the screen might break,he put it back on the display and went for a break,now everybody will see it ,haha
    Last edited by jojo beaconsfield; 10-01-14 at 04:03 PM.
    10-01-14 03:40 PM
    You need to call apple so that it is 10 devices that have been reported....

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 03:41 PM
    He told me I could try it ,so I did
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    10-01-14 03:41 PM
    Awww I want to see the pics

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 03:42 PM
    Me too

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 03:43 PM
    Not a very good demo!
    10-01-14 03:46 PM
    Me too, I want to see the photo

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 03:46 PM
    If a couple of 15 year old little kids got caught bending phones in Apple stores, you can probably guess that the majority of adults are able to bend the phone quite easily.
    lift likes this.
    10-01-14 03:47 PM
    So tell me jojo! Are you one those people who have mastered the iron palm technique at the Shaolin temple because Apple has said its iPhones cannot be bent especially the iPhone 6!

So there I was ,Pissed that Bell didn't have my Passport in stock and was told that they would have to order 1 from the head office,well I may as well get one from ShopBB ,right?So off I went to check out the apple store in the mall,there was a guy standing at the entrance and I knew him from the golf course,he used to be a bag boy there,now he works for apple,tell me I asked..is it true that the new iphone bends really easy?No he said you can't believe everything you hear.I told him ,it's all over and I saw many youtube vids...Can I try???? sure he said,,haha.off I went and grabbed an i6,put pressure right in the right spot and ...Ouch!!!...it was so easy to bend I couldn't believe it.I have Pics !!!

Posted via CB10
    lift and Jince like this.
    10-01-14 03:50 PM
    Please, let's not start this........nothing wrong with Apple, great products. Selling well....let's just stick to blackberry.....there's a good fellow.
    jojo beaconsfield and Chrisy like this.
    Pics or it didn't happen
    dibbis likes this.
    I'm pretty judicious when it comes to calling out BS, because I know a lighthearted feelgood story is sometimes needed 'round here. But in this case I call BS my man!

If I am wrong I will promptly go and buy an iphone 6.
    10-01-14 03:54 PM
    Awww I want to see the pics

Posted via CB10
    I am trying ,going nuts "I forgot how to post them,I got 5 good angles,I'm trying to post them via the Phone,go to forums , 3 dots,participated,pull down settings ,I used to have an option to attach things but now I cant seem to get it .RESEARCH!!!
    10-01-14 03:56 PM
    I am trying ,going nuts "I forgot how to post them,I got 5 good angles,I'm trying to post them via the Phone,go to forums , 3 dots,participated,pull down settings ,I used to have an option to attach things but now I cant seem to get it .RESEARCH!!!
    You've probably not given permission to access your files in the app. Go to your settings and change that.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 03:57 PM
    I'm pretty judicious when it comes to calling out BS, because I know a lighthearted feelgood story is sometimes needed 'round here. But in this case I call BS my man!
    NO BS,,I just am a Mental Midget and can't post the Pics,HELP!!They rock!!!
    10-01-14 03:57 PM
    Give the app permission to share?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 03:59 PM
    OH MY!!! Did I do That???  iphone6 just sitting there waiting ,it's true ,it bends!!!-img_20141001_155936.png

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    10-01-14 03:59 PM
    10-01-14 04:01 PM

If I am wrong I will promptly go and buy an iphone 6.
    Some one could be buying a i6 lol ooooo tense

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield and rarsen like this.
    10-01-14 04:04 PM
108 123 ...