Long time reader of the forum. Something just happened and im pissed with apple about it. Getting to the point when i get a text message from another phone carrier. Doens't have to be another iphone. And the pic shows up edited and out of color. Why is this? anyone else experiance this?
    10-07-09 01:44 AM
    wow..thats a first i never heard of this before. Have you tried sending a pic to your buddy and having ur pic censored also?
    10-07-09 10:52 AM
    Have the person email it instead.
    10-07-09 12:09 PM
    there is no way it is censored. they do not monitor what is sent
    10-07-09 12:24 PM
    No I have not tried to send one. It's it sensored my friend. It sucks. When this becomes more well know. I would like to know if jail breaking it keeps this from happening. Yes email works correctally still thank god.
    10-07-09 01:14 PM
    Anyone else experiance this? It can't be just my phone and just nudity pics on my phone. I'm not that cursed.
    10-07-09 01:17 PM
    Wow I didn't know this. Sorry can't test it out. Nothing to send and Noone that wants to see. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 02:44 PM
    lol that sucks
    10-07-09 03:55 PM
    They dont censor it.. I got a "test" mms from a buddy and it was gross as shti...
    10-07-09 04:09 PM
    Do you have the 3gs? Could this just b an s issue? Sorry for eyes btw lol
    10-07-09 04:20 PM
    Do you have the 3gs? Could this just b an s issue? Sorry for eyes btw lol
    Your MMS cannot be censored by ATT or Apple. Its either:

A: The picture was censored originally

B: You might need glasses.

I have a 3gs, btw, have recieved and sent many pictures that are NSFW.

Anyways, its impossible for them to do that. Theres no such thing as "MMS Police".
    10-07-09 04:53 PM
    Hmmm. Well sounds like I have a problem then. Thanks for everyones comments.
    10-07-09 05:06 PM
    No way this can happen.

AT&T can't read your SMS/MMS. They would get into sooo much legal trouble.

It was probably a resizing/pixelation issue. Since most pics get resized in a MMS but not email, which explains why the email would work.

10-07-09 05:06 PM
    I think this is the issue....it's not censoring, but rather, a function of trying to make the picuture fit for the MMS:
    http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/showt...41#post1522641
    10-08-09 03:44 AM
    That's crazy... let's hope they aren't beginning to monitor mundane things like MMS
    10-20-09 03:49 PM
    thats absolutely impossible
    10-20-09 08:22 PM
    how do you know what it really was?

10-20-09 10:24 PM
    I don't known if your asking me. But my gf sent me too pics she just took right in front of me. Both with her cell phone. One was her covered the other without. She sent me both pics indiviually. The one of her uncovered had a pink shade to it and you couldn't see the goodies. Sry about the wording I'm trying to keep this clean and not get flagged or blocked as a user. So that's why I had the conclusion of the nudity not working. However she don't have AT&T. She has verison. Maybe they sensor?
    10-21-09 01:51 PM
    I don't known if your asking me. But my gf sent me too pics she just took right in front of me. Both with her cell phone. One was her covered the other without. She sent me both pics indiviually. The one of her uncovered had a pink shade to it and you couldn't see the goodies. Sry about the wording I'm trying to keep this clean and not get flagged or blocked as a user. So that's why I had the conclusion of the nudity not working. However she don't have AT&T. She has verison. Maybe they sensor?
    Not possible. I have seen nude MMS pictures from every carrier, they don't censor anything.
    10-21-09 04:44 PM
    I dont believe this. Sorry.

Maybe the content got messed up, but it wasn't censored.

Negatory.
    10-21-09 04:54 PM
    Hey just wanted to update. I have gotten other nude photos fro
    a different user (another iPhone) and not had any problems. It just seems to be a reoccurring problem from this one persons cell phone with thr verison plan. So maybe it's just a resizing problem or something like some of you have mentioned.

11-03-09 12:00 AM
    I just got an iPhone. Comming from the storm1
    definately different. Quick question. How the f can I send an MMS message
    when I try it, I only get a email option. Any help would be appreciated

11-03-09 12:26 AM
    I know ATT and Apple fiddle with alot of stuff...but this to me sounds like someone was teasin' ya bro. "Hey here comes that pic I promised" and then it's blurry. Classic tease ploy.
    11-03-09 12:37 AM
    It must be sensored from the sender, I have never had such an issue.
    11-03-09 11:44 AM
    In all my years in the wireless industry I have never heard of such a problem. There is no way for any carrier to monitor MMS messeges, and if there is..I totally want that job!
    11-03-09 04:17 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD