After avoiding it for years, I'm going to set up a twitter account, just to follow 'Astro Wheels' . (I love his photography).

Do I need some sort of Twitter client, or can I just go there with Safari?
    04-05-11 09:29 AM
    You can set up an account through their web page. If you want to get notifications on your phone, you can download one of the Twitter apps available BB App World.
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    04-05-11 10:22 AM
    ^^ I think he meant the App Store. I refuse to use twitter as well, but pretty soon I might start. There is a lof of good info spread through twitter, and promotional advertisements.
    04-05-11 10:30 AM
    Start of with Twitter for iPhone, nice simple client that is free and offers push notifications.

If you want one with more options (themes and such) you can try out Simply Tweet but that is paid.
    04-05-11 10:34 AM
    ^^ I think he meant the App Store. I refuse to use twitter as well, but pretty soon I might start. There is a lof of good info spread through twitter, and promotional advertisements.
    I know what you mean. Part of the reason I've resisted this long is that I know I'll find EVEN MORE things to read every day, and I'm already squeezed for time with what I follow now, lol.
    04-05-11 10:55 AM
    I use UberSocial for BB and love it. The recently released their updated iOs app. I would at least give that a try too.

http://ubersocial.com/iphone/
    04-05-11 11:28 AM
    Just use the official Twitter client. For someone who is just starting off, it's probably
    the best option.
    04-05-11 01:41 PM
    Just use the official Twitter client. For someone who is just starting off, it's probably
    the best option.
    What is the official Twitter client? The one I get from the app store?

So far I'm leaning towards that as a starting point.
    04-05-11 02:11 PM

Yeah. The one that is just titled "Twitter"
    04-05-11 02:35 PM

If that doesn't work out, there is always seesmic and tweetdeck. I like how they integrate facebook too, so it's like a 2-in-1 app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 08:52 AM
    Thanks for all of your suggestions.
    I've installed the basic twitter app for now as I don't see myself using it much.
    But, I never saw myself installing it either, so who knows.

Now I won't feel left out when I read " Follow us on twitter for a chance to win a (fill in the blank)"
    04-07-11 05:30 AM
    I just signed up too and downloaded the basic twitter app for iPhone and it works well. Three days and I'm already following way more than I thought I would!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 06:29 PM
    I think the best twitter apps are: Twitter for iPhone and Echofon. Both free .

-- Echofon

-- Twitter for iPhone

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _YoKolorMeBadd; 04-08-11 at 11:39 PM.
    04-08-11 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD