Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default new iphone 3gs jun 19

Stepping up there game

Stronger, faster iPhone 3GS will hit stores June 19 - CNN.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by konstantine21; 06-08-2009 at 08:00 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    305A44C7

Yay.

TenChar

CrackBerry User

No sense in me trying to front. I want it!!! When will it end?!? The temptation!!!
    CrackBerry User

my temptation has ended video, mms(granted not till end of summer), keyboard in landscape. bye bye my stormies i am taking the plunge
    CrackBerry Abuser

Good for them...The Iphone is a good phone, but I'll stick with my storm. The only thing that is substantially different are the thousands of useless apps...and personal opinion of course.
    Welcome to Midnight Q. Tonight, we're going to enjoy the smooth jazz of Charles Mingus, Norman Mailer is here to read an excerpt from his latest book, and then we also have a girl from Omaha who's hiding a banana. We'll find out where. Giggity Giggity, Giggity Goo. Stick around.

9530 Storm - Now running Lyricidal's .148/5.0.0.93 Hybrid OS
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    5,131 Global Posts

Well the hspa is faster, it has wi fi , best moible internet to date, faster then the storm , 30x the memory of the storm ... better camera ,, not mp , but other stats ... should i go on ?
    Lost count of how many phones I have had.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Given that the 3G's camera has picture quality that destroys the storm's (despite being down a megapixel), I can't wait to see what the new iphone can do. More megapixels, fancy autofocus, better low-light performance...it sounds like the camera the Storm should have had!
    CrackBerry Master

I really like what i'm seeing but one thing i haven't heard about is running multiple apps at one time. So what's da deal with that? is it still a no?
    Rocking .109>.122>.132>.148
    That's not a Wink!!
    NO ONE DOES IT BETTER THEN R&R!!
    IBotv2, BlackBerry Evo9!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    374 Global Posts

I would have jumped on the second generation iPhone if I could have, now the new one is fixing all the few issues left with it. Instead I'm stuck on Verizon with the second tier phones they offer.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    PIN
    24a02eb2

Im wondering what ***** from Verizon will go down in the Annals of Smart Phone History of being the @D*ip $h)t that pass on the iphone
    Posting for the greater good!
    Follow me on http://twitter.com/jrgonz454
    CrackBerry Abuser

still not capable of multitasking

between the storm, the pre and the iphone, the iphone is the weakest of the three all around, in everything except of course application selection
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

I'm selling my storm for this. They can't even compare.

CrackBerry User

I got the Storm last December, does anyone know what the buyout would be from the 2 year contract w/Verizon?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    372 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dandrewk View Post
    I got the Storm last December, does anyone know what the buyout would be from the 2 year contract w/Verizon?
    I believe the buyout is $175 but they pro-rate it. They subtract about $7 off for every month of the contract that you already fulfilled when you cancel.

Damn, if AT&T wouldn't drop so many G-D- calls I wouldn't even hesitate if I had to pay the entire $175 but my luck, the calls always would drop when they're really important.