Is a new iphone coming it this new year in the summer?
    12-20-09 11:26 AM
    Just by following Apple's MO it would be announced in June at WWDC.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 12:31 PM
    I think what they are going to announce is a new carrier deal and not a new iphone. Be it TMO or VZW I think the iphone for sure is going to be on another network by 2010
    12-21-09 02:13 PM
    i think apple may follow google's suit and sell the iphone open with no set carrier. Then it is the consumer who decides which carrier they'll go with. AT&T needs to shine from now until their contract with apple ends.
    12-21-09 03:42 PM
    i think apple may follow google's suit and sell the iphone open with no set carrier. Then it is the consumer who decides which carrier they'll go with. AT&T needs to shine from now until their contract with apple ends.

How does the phone get subsidized?
    12-21-09 04:53 PM
    How does the phone get subsidized?
    The service provider reduces the cost of the phone by making a contract mandatory, ensuring the person uses their service so they actually make money over the period the contract lasts for
    12-21-09 06:26 PM
    i think tmobile is going to take the next iphone contract. Someone told me Apple is sick of being restricted to ATT only. We'll see im just waiting for the Nokia n900 to arrive for tmo service. LOL
    12-22-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD