View Poll Results: Will Apple break the contract with AT&T?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 66.67%
  • No

2 33.33%
    I know we've all started talking about it. But I thought I'd add a post to what the effects having no MMS till the summer will do to the Iphone. I really want a 3GS but I don't want to buy a phone, and be in a senerio where I don't get to use all the features. What are you guys thoughts and reactions to the rollout of 3.0, and not being able to use some of the features. ( Tethering/MMS. ) How do you see that affecting the sale point of the Iphones. Do you think its still worth it? Or do you see consumer pressure on AT&T?
    06-09-09 11:14 PM
    Those who MUST have/use MMS/tethering will more than likely pass on the device.

It all depends how important those 2 functions are to the user. I could care less about either so I would buy the iPhone 3G S.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 12:52 AM
    I don't think they will break it for those reasons. They're still releasing it on the other carriers.

MMS can be had when 3.0 hits as it's easy to get that going. You currently have a text plan and not a messaging (the latter includes MMS). There is a 2nd part, but wouldn't be able to discuss that
    06-10-09 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD