I will be a new ATT customer and purchasing the iPhone 4. Where should I go to purchase? I do qualify for service discounts through my work so would it be better to go directly with an ATT store to ensure they get applied properly? What about Radio Shack or Best Buy? Any hidden fees I should be aware of at either of those places? Any advantages to going places other than ATT store directly?

Thanks.
    12-28-10 07:12 PM
    Radio Shack has the lowest price that I know of. I love upgrading at Best Buy becau they have no hidden fees...like cancellation fees other than AT&T. I don't know if Radio Shack has extra cancellation fees.

The work discount can be applied to your account even after the account has been created.
    12-28-10 09:25 PM
    Thank you for the reply. I made contact with a friend of mine who is a manager at the Shack and he stated no extra fees with them. I did go online and read the terms of service and it appears just the normal $325 ETF applies. I'd like to use his store and give him my business. Although its not a huge purchase, he has always treated me very well and I figure I can help his sales a bit.

Do you know if the Shack does instant rebates or do I have to mail it in?

Thanks again, heading out in the morning to grab one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bubbarob1978; 12-29-10 at 01:24 AM.
    12-29-10 01:11 AM
    Apple Store FTW.
    01-05-11 10:52 AM
    Radio Shack has been having new iPhone 4's 16GB for $149 lately.
    01-05-11 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD