Sorry guys but i'm not feeling much love for my iphone4, lets start with email attachements.
    I still have my 9000 and replying an email and attaching a pic to this was easy but i tried with iphone and its not possible. So i need an app that can do that.
    Second is my battery. It's terrible took it to apple store and was told that it was fine. When the guy showed me my usage and battery life for the second day i had the iphone it was 10 hours and 23 minutes, as soon he showed me this on the computer i told him that it was just acting like a phone not a smart one because day 2 i had nothing on the phone,just my contacts and the native apps. He said that it was normal, but the other day i took a 1 1/2 hrs train ride with a 100% battery streaming pandora and surfing the web and the battery went down to 15%.Is that normal.
    07-14-10 04:54 PM
    On the photo attachment issue. It's much easier to just copy and paste photos
    into an email with the app switcher now. If you have the message open, switch
    between that and the photo app to copy and paste. Gently press down on the
    photo and you'll see the copy option.
    07-14-10 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD