About a month ago my mother in law lost her iPhone so I let her use mine and I used my BlackBerry. She got a new iPhone and returned mine BUT mine still has all her info on it. Her phone number, it says "Karen's iPhone" when I log into iTunes, I can't text but I can send calls that come up with MY number. How can I fix this? I want to be able to text again! I tried logging into iTunes but I can't figure out where to change things. iTunes says my phone is still under her number. Is there anyway I can fix this without going into a Rogers store?
    12-06-09 12:15 AM
    You should be able to restore the phone to new and reregister it with your information... All of this can be done thru iTunes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 12:34 AM
    Yup just plug it into iTunes and restore as new. Very easy to fix.
    12-06-09 12:37 PM
    If your sim card is in the phone I don't see how iTunes can show that it's still under
    her number. Just restore the phone. Then restore one of your previous backups.
    12-06-09 05:33 PM
    I figured out how to restore it in iTunes, finally. My SIM card is in the iPhone so I was confused as to how it could make calls showing my phone number, but in iTunes it was still showing her number. That's all fixed now, thank you! I still cannot send or recieve texts though. I think I may end up talking to Rogers to see whats up with that unless anyone has any other suggestions?
    12-06-09 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD