I said goodbye to the Bold tonight as I gave it to my dad who had been using my old Palm Centro.

I've had the iPhone for just over a week and never really had the urge to go back to the Bold but it was hard giving it to my dad - lol

Its still sexy in my eyes.
    03-01-09 11:52 PM
    So I have jumped on the iPhone train again. After playing with my wifes iPhone that I got for her over the past few days it has really made me want one!
    03-04-09 06:57 PM
    So I have jumped on the iPhone train again. After playing with my wifes iPhone that I got for her over the past few days it has really made me want one!
    nice, im a 5x iphone user (both the 2g and the 3g). I got it cause the UI was really nice. I never browsed the internet much so i really didn't care about that. Now that i think about it, i got the iphone cause it was all eye candy. The threaded messaging was amazing, yet bare boned. You could shake your head at me all you want but one of the deciding factors i sold it was because everyone began to get it. It became mainstream, just like the razr. loved the phone for the whole 3 months though.
    03-04-09 07:07 PM
    wow that didn't take long
    03-04-09 07:32 PM
    I am having the same itch that Jason Bourne is having. I have both devices but primarily stick with the BB Bold. I always pull out the 3G iPhone to surf the web and play some games. The iphone picks up my wifi network immediately while my BB Bold always struggles. The BB Bold turns on but never stays on, always have to turn if off and then back on. The iPhone's screen and multi-touch is awesome! The iTunes App Store is very entertaining and I love the ability to have everything sync (iTunes) in one place, many more steps to accomplish this via BB Bold/Pocket Mac. I am beginning to ramble, I just realized that I am trying to convince myself to stick with the iPhone permanently!
    03-04-09 07:51 PM
    I am having the same itch that Jason Bourne is having. I have both devices but primarily stick with the BB Bold. I always pull out the 3G iPhone to surf the web and play some games. The iphone picks up my wifi network immediately while my BB Bold always struggles. The BB Bold turns on but never stays on, always have to turn if off and then back on. The iPhone's screen and multi-touch is awesome! The iTunes App Store is very entertaining and I love the ability to have everything sync (iTunes) in one place, many more steps to accomplish this via BB Bold/Pocket Mac. I am beginning to ramble, I just realized that I am trying to convince myself to stick with the iPhone permanently!
    Having the ability to sync everything from my MBP to my iphone with one simple itunes connection is PRICELESS IMO and was one of the main reasons I switched back to the iphone.

I personally don't care that everyone has one. It only means that the device is a huge hit and plus they have THOUSANDS of cases out there to customize your own personal look. I'm rockin the metallic red incase slider and it is bad@ss.
    03-04-09 08:05 PM
    I completely agree with MAPIMAGES, the one stop shop for syncing your iPhone is priceless. I also have absolutely no problem with "everyone" having one. It's obvious why so many people do sport these! I have been a long time bb user and really enjoy the iPhone, primarily because it is different than any other phone on the market! I can't wait to see what apple is going to unveil at the end of this month. I have never used any cases from INCASE, I prefer the SEIDIO Innocase and holster combo. The best I have used thus far!
    Last edited by ddulaney14; 03-04-09 at 09:01 PM.
    03-04-09 08:58 PM
    I completely agree with MAPIMAGES, the one stop shop for syncing your iPhone is priceless. I also have absolutely no problem with "everyone" having one. It's obvious why so many people do sport these! I have been a long time bb user and really enjoy the iPhone, primarily because it is different than any other phone on the market! I can't wait to see what apple is going to unveil at the end of this month. I have never used any cases from INCASE, I prefer the SEIDIO Innocase and holster combo. The best I have used thus far!
    funny because I use the seidio innocase II black as my "formal" case. definitely one of my favorites as well.

yea I have an upgrade waiting for the new version this summer

honestly if I see 16/32 GB versions, higher res screen, better processor, TV OUT, and a better cam (even though its 10x better than my bold ever could have been), I'd be pretty satisfied.

the 3.0 software i'm also curious to check out
    Last edited by mapimages; 03-04-09 at 09:24 PM.
    03-04-09 09:21 PM
    Having the ability to sync everything from my MBP to my iphone with one simple itunes connection is PRICELESS IMO and was one of the main reasons I switched back to the iphone.

I personally don't care that everyone has one. It only means that the device is a huge hit and plus they have THOUSANDS of cases out there to customize your own personal look. I'm rockin the metallic red incase slider and it is bad@ss.
    Any pics of that bad@*** metallic red? Would like to see it.

Thanks!
    03-05-09 03:34 PM
    Any pics of that bad@*** metallic red? Would like to see it.

Thanks!
    Here u go twism...check it out

03-05-09 04:46 PM
    very nice.. I've got a white Incase Slider for my white 16GB

had to go with the white on white look
    03-05-09 07:47 PM
    very nice.. I've got a white Incase Slider for my white 16GB

had to go with the white on white look
    boring bro haha...the green matte looks sweet on the white iphone
    03-05-09 09:43 PM
    Thats a hot case! Do they have that in a blue version?
    03-06-09 10:53 AM
    Thats a hot case! Do they have that in a blue version?
    Yes they do. It is a matte finish and looks great. I'm just not a blue case fan but it does look sweet.
    03-06-09 12:45 PM
    That is a sweet case. I am going to look into a blue one.

Thanks for sharing the pics.
    03-06-09 01:50 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD