And im going back to my 9000 now, glad i keep it,but i can afford to get a new iphone now, they want 700.00 to replace mine or 500 for an early upgrade on my wife's line.
    I hope the cops gets the thief because i have his location and a picture of those two who tried to open the phone plus the police report.
    12-26-10 02:51 PM
    Did you have find my iPhone installed?
    12-26-10 03:52 PM
    had cylay and igotya
    12-26-10 06:49 PM
    sorry to hear..I about to go overseas in a few days and I'm trying to figure out how to secure my phone for sure, phone theft is a clear and present danger, especially expensive phones like iphones. LOL..I'm thinking about chaining the damn thing to my body..
    12-26-10 09:19 PM
    Damn, how did it get stolen? Sorry to hear that, bud. I hope the cops catch them, too!
    12-27-10 02:15 AM
    Damn, how did it get stolen? Sorry to hear that, bud. I hope the cops catch them, too!
    Christmas eve I stopped at a friends house to pic him and some gifts up and left the car open while we were loading gifts the phone disappeared. I had cylay and I gotya on the phone and it took some pics of the thief and a location, now I got to give the cops the pics and location and I also have the pics on my facebook page.
    If you guys knows another place to put these pics let me know. Last known location of the phone was Milltown, NJ.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 12:04 PM
    Put a link up of the pic.
    12-27-10 12:51 PM
    http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/...pacifico/7.jpg
    This was in south river on christmas eve
    http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z383/sopacifico/image1.jpg
    This one is from milltown,Nj I think

Last edited by parana6; 12-27-10 at 02:05 PM.
    12-27-10 02:02 PM
    WoW well that's awesome you got the information you did I hope you catch them.

12-27-10 03:07 PM
    Sorry to hear this. My 3gS was stolen last month. I hope you catch these douchebags and get your phone back!
    12-27-10 04:39 PM
    Yeah my gf's i4 I bought her for her b'day was stolen on Christmas Eve too... thank god I had it insured on my homeowners policy... just waiting on my agent to call me back... tick tock... tick tock.. she had to go back to her 3GS.. she's not happy at all lol
    12-28-10 10:13 AM
    That's neat that your phone got a pic of the thief.

12-28-10 10:20 AM
    http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/...pacifico/7.jpg
    This was in south river on christmas eve
    http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/...ico/image1.jpg
    This one is from milltown,Nj I think

What a Dbag!
    12-28-10 10:23 AM
    What got me mad is that apple won't do a s**t for you, you got to have itunes to have a iphone working and to do that you need to put your info in, so apple is able to track an iphone or ipod for that matter. With that in mind I'm thinkink about suing apple to give such information to law enforcement. If I don't win at least it will be some noise made against a company that is making a tons of money with this thiefs.

12-28-10 05:18 PM
    Sorry to hear that. Where is my iPhone is an awesome app for locating and locking you iPhone and iPad. I hope they catch him. That's low to steal phones.
    12-28-10 06:17 PM
    Hopefully the police help you out. That guy looks like a ****in guido... Well, it is Jersey.
    12-28-10 06:30 PM
    What got me mad is that apple won't do a s**t for you, you got to have itunes to have a iphone working and to do that you need to put your info in, so apple is able to track an iphone or ipod for that matter. With that in mind I'm thinkink about suing apple to give such information to law enforcement. If I don't win at least it will be some noise made against a company that is making a tons of money with this thiefs.

You will lose horribly.

1st no one is making you buy an iPhone
    2nd of all no one is making you use iTunes, you are doing that and agreeing to Apples terms on your own free will (read the fine print). Also when you leave with an iPhone it is working before any of your information is on the phone.
    3rd you better have a whole school of lawyers because your case doesn't even make common sense and you will need a ton of help to make it make some type of sense at all.
    Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 12-29-10 at 01:48 PM.
    12-29-10 01:46 PM
    I got robbed by two guys for mine the day after thanksgiving luckily they were dumb and tried to rob someone else so I got it back. Ppl are so reckless and lazy they'd rather steal a phone an sell it for profit than earn an honey living. Hope you get it back!

12-29-10 07:39 PM
    Do you even watch dateline and how they tracked ipods stolen. They did it because nobody never read the fine print.

12-29-10 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD