What is he best brand that offers the strongest case to help you protect in case you drop the phone? I know this will be pricier then your average pretty case but for.a 200 dollar I want the best protection

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 02:59 PM
    Otterbox is the best out there..

Life time warranty also
    12-04-09 03:01 PM
    +1 For otterbox.

Those things are built to last, and survive almost anything you do to your phone.
    12-04-09 03:37 PM
    I like the Incase slider cases for the iphone
    12-04-09 04:19 PM
    Seidio and Otterbox both make very good cases. IMO the otterbox is a little better choice but both are very good.
    12-04-09 04:50 PM
    Otterbox is the obvious winner of this. For a case that is not overkill, but still looks good...look into the switch easy rebel. It's the case that is on my phone right now as I type.
    12-04-09 06:39 PM
    Right now I have the incase slider but I don't think I'll ever drop my iPhone, verrry careful of that. Since my InCase sometimes scratches the back when I slip it on I ordered a Capsule Neo to put on my new phone I'm getting because of the hairline cracking defect. After trying the Neo for a couple months I plan on using the BodyGaurdz I ordered so I can have the normal look of my iPhone and have scratch protection. Anyway back to your thread, if I were you I would get insurance but if that's not an option then I recommend the Incipio SuperHero and using the screen guard that comes with it.
    12-05-09 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD