I finally made the switch from bb to the 3g iphone!!!! Are there any good sites or apps or anything that anybody could tell me about the phone? Just bought it yesterday and am trying to figure out everything because there is so much to learn. THANK YOU!!!!
    12-27-08 11:59 AM
    CrackBerry.com has a sister site called the iPhoneBlog. You can find it linked at the bottom of the main page. There is also an iPhone forum on CrackBerry.com. CrackBerry IS a BlackBerry site, so you may get some negative comments re the iPhone here.
    12-27-08 12:31 PM
    Congrats on the device.

If anyone picks on you, I'll beat them up

Great sites are like JeffH mentioned: the iPhone Blog: iPhone News, Reviews, and Opinion as well as Mac Rumors: Apple Mac Rumors and News You Care About

Play with the device, learn and get adjusted to the typing and let us know if any questions should arise.
    12-27-08 04:16 PM
    Congratulations on the switch. The keyboard is actually a lot easier then most might think. I actually type a lot faster on the iPhone then I do on the bold. I would recommend jailbreaking of as well. When you jailbreak it you get many more features as well. Like mms, copy and paste, and video recording. Also my personal favourite being a 14yr old is themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 04:36 PM
    Typing on my iPod touch. It a basically an iPhone without a call button and a camera. Congrats on your purchase you will love it.

12-28-08 03:10 AM
    Oh and join modmyi.com

It's an iPhone forum with over 300,000 members. You won't really get much help here.

12-28-08 03:11 AM
    Any good Apps? umm just push the apps store button on that thing and you will find hundreds of apps for your phone. That is one of the big selling features of that thing. Wish I could get one but my "better half" wont let me buy out of my telus contract
    12-28-08 07:35 AM
    modmyi.com
    12-28-08 04:27 PM
    I can't believe you traded us for an iphone, I hope you have good luck with it I love apple I have an imac,pod mini, ipod video, ipod touch but I love my BB too much to get the iphone

12-29-08 08:30 AM
    GREAT CHOICE! you will love the iphone.
    12-30-08 09:32 PM
    I would love to have one, but nothing for Verizon

01-01-09 09:46 PM
    see i thought about getting an iPhone, but just can't get used to that darn virtual keyboard. Plus the only reason i like iPhone is the safari browser but opera mini does a comperable job of bringing up full webpages. congrats though.
    01-03-09 08:13 AM
    wow, you post a blackberry to iphone switch thread and get 454 views but only 11 replies. i think that is hilarious.
    01-03-09 08:55 AM
    Congrats on your choice. I have had the Bold, Storm and iPhone and I love them all. I just recently went back to my iPhone because I missed all the apps. Plus I jailbroke it so now I have MMS, Landscape Keyboard, video recording plus a whole lot of other apps and tweaks to the phone. At this point, it just fits my needs. Good luck with yours.
    01-03-09 09:34 AM
    Hey also check out iphonealley.com and the iphone alley podcast, michael johnston is a pretty cool guy.
    01-03-09 07:27 PM
    iphones arent that amazing. go look at ntt docomo
    01-04-09 04:06 PM
    iphones arent that amazing. go look at ntt docomo
    What's the point of this response? All they said was they switched to iPhone and want to know everything about it. If you don't like it then that's cool, but iPhones are amazing and Blackberries are amazing too.
    01-06-09 02:49 PM
    I just switched from my bb and I am liking my iPhone just as much if not more then my bold.
    I have a mac and use it all day everyday and the syncing is so much easier then with my bold.
    But just wanted to say what's up to everyone and I mod my phone all the rme if you have
    Any questions I will do my best to help you.

01-16-09 04:46 PM
    I just switched from my bb and I am liking my iPhone just as much if not more then my bold.
    I have a mac and use it all day everyday and the syncing is so much easier then with my bold.
    But just wanted to say what's up to everyone and I mod my phone all the rme if you have
    Any questions I will do my best to help you.

That's so true... if you have a Mac a iPhone is the way to go. Check out the forums over at www.theiphoneblog.com

We always welcome ex-blackberry users with open arms.
    01-17-09 05:12 PM
    what is jailbroke? Im thinking of getting a iphone instead of the bold
    01-23-09 07:16 PM
    01-23-09 07:17 PM
    I too have been thinking about getting an iPhone instead of a Touch. My thinking is why not get the phone and camera feature too instead of just the media player?
    Just me tho, thanks for the list of sites in this thread. Its been helpful in deciding.

Oh just so I don't get bashed too, I'm getting the 8900 this summer so I'm not totally leaving Blackberry lol

02-08-09 03:02 PM
    Maybe the new iPhone may change your mind if the hardware changes enough.

02-08-09 07:45 PM
    Hey not all BB owners are hostile towards iPhone users. I have to give the iPhone props because its a great phone. Congratulations on your purchase its a FUN phone.

I can't really add any links because the best ones have been posted. Have fun.

02-08-09 11:34 PM
    So if you jailbreak the iphone you can send and receive pics? And how do you jailbreak? I have the lil 8100 pearl, but am do for an upgrade. I LOVE my bb, but my get the iphone for upgrade. The only thing i dont like about iphone is because you cant send or receive pics unless you email them. Can someone clear it up for me? Thanks!
    02-13-09 08:23 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD