I have a large collection of ebooks in kindle format that I want to share with an iphone 4s owner.
Is there a way to open them on an iphone using the kindle app and if yes, how?
Im looking to load them into the iphone to be opened with the kindle app.
I could perhaps post a dropbox link with one if you're willing to try it. Or anybody else.
- 11-07-12, 04:41 AM #4
Re: Kindle Books
I see. I believe sideloading books into the Kindle app was removed in a recent update. The way it used to be done though, was through iTunes. In iTunes, when you select your iPhone, there's a list of apps with documents. The Kindle should be listed in there. Once you select the Kindle app, it gives you an option to import. I'm not sure if this method still works though, since I haven't done it in over a year.
- By MamaBee in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-10, 02:08 PM
- By Wendye in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-27-10, 03:29 PM
- By Wendye in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 6Last Post: 02-27-10, 02:51 PM
- By lynnsol in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-09, 02:30 PM
- By lynnsol in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-09, 02:30 PM