This is hilarious!! It was posted on CNET. Check the video

In an attempt to identify those who are simply passionate, blind or both, Jimmy Kimmel takes to the streets to show how desperate people are for the new, new thing.
    Kimmel fools people into believing iPhone 4S is iPhone 5 | Technically Incorrect - CNET News

[YT]v=rdIWKytq_q4&f[/YT]
    09-13-12 01:20 PM
    yeah ...
    it it was posted right here too this morning ... pfff
    09-13-12 01:29 PM
    oops

i missed that.

delete
    09-13-12 01:37 PM
    oops

i missed that.
    It happens
    09-13-12 01:58 PM
    Oh my god... they got it on the mark... lol its all in the head
    09-13-12 02:07 PM
    Funny stuff. It's getting some good traction on the web, and iMore even wrote an irritated rebuttal of sorts.

I bet I could replicate the results with Android (definitely) and even an BB (heck, with the 83xx series).
    09-13-12 02:15 PM
    Funny stuff. It's getting some good traction on the web, and iMore even wrote an irritated rebuttal of sorts.

I bet I could replicate the results with Android (definitely) and even an BB (heck, with the 83xx series).
    Android yes, but Blackberry's these days, im not so sure. Especially the Bold series. Blackberrys have more physical and OS differences.....but maybe its just me. Im not really an average user
    09-13-12 02:25 PM
    They showed the people who didn't know. It had to be funny for the show. It wouldn't have been funny showing all the people who knew it wasn't the iPhone 5. Was edited pretty good.
    09-15-12 01:24 PM

Why would they be irritated? (I'll have to go read it)

Kimmel did this to demonstrate the ignorance of the average person in the street, not to mock the iPhone.

And yes, this could be replicated with BB, Android, a toaster...

They showed the people who didn't know. It had to be funny for the show. It wouldn't have been funny showing all the people who knew it wasn't the iPhone 5. Was edited pretty good.
    Exactly.

Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 09-15-12 at 06:38 PM.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    09-15-12 06:36 PM
    Why would they be irritated? (I'll have to go read it)

Kimmel did this to demonstrate the ignorance of the average person in the street, not to mock the iPhone.

And yes, this could be replicated with BB, Android, a toaster...

Exactly.

There was a salty editorial that referenced comments from the CrackBerry write-up on the clip.
    09-15-12 07:55 PM
    Was that Hulk Hogan at 0:55?
    09-16-12 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD