Hiya,

I was thinking of getting the bold but to be honest i'm just bored of waiting for it and my current phone is about to give up on me...or maybe ive just given up on it
    Can anyone help me out on the iphone 3g keypad. How do you find it to use, can you type out texts and emails pretty fast on it? Did anyone go from qwerty to iphone, how was the change over?
    Also can hotmail be set up the 3g iphone so i can get my mail on the go? Hotmail is my primary email so i want to be able to keep in touch with people on the go or at least read my mail on the go.

Thanks
    Mark
    07-17-08 01:18 PM
    If you have had Hotmail for a long time (4+ years I think) you are given POP access by default. If you are pretty new to it, you need to pay for their "plus" service. Microsoft being greedy for ya...

The keypad is subjective. If you approach it with an open mind, you will probably be find. The hardest part is learning to type by looking at the keypad instead of the text field and also trusting the auto-correct.

After having used one for awhile, I am faster (manual corrections and all) than I ever was on a hardware keypad. I occasionally get going so fast the phone can't keep up... Anyway, be open minded and you will be fine. Approach it with disdain from the word go, and you will never adjust.
    07-17-08 01:36 PM
    As with anything the more you play with it the easier it will become. At first I wasn't sure if I would be able to get use to the keyboard but now it's weird because I'm floating and typing pretty fast. Trust the Force Luke!
    07-18-08 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD