hey guys and gals,

i just got my new iphone for xmas, if anybody knows any tips or tricks post em here.

thanks everyone!
    12-25-08 09:48 PM
    Congrats and Welcome to Crackberry.com

First thing you want to do is play around with the device... practice typing and learning to trust it.

Then head over to the iPhone Blog: iPhone News, Reviews, and Opinion for more extensive tips and tricks. That's CB's little sibling for iPhone enthusiasts. If you have questions, you can also post them here and we will do our best to answer or find the answers for you.
    12-25-08 10:06 PM
    Congrats! I got mine a few weeks ago and love it. Haven't given up my 8830 yet but will soon put this one away for a little bit and let her rest and try the iphone out for a while. Won't leave the stacks though.

Merry xmas!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 10:21 PM
    Thanks for the tips guys. What's your guys thoughts on jailbreaking? Also risks and dangers and upsides of it? Am I missing out by just keeping it on it's factory settings?
    12-25-08 10:31 PM
    Also if I was to get a case worrying that I might drop it and crack the screen which kind is the best and bye which brand?

12-25-08 10:36 PM
    Thanks for the tips guys. What's your guys thoughts on jailbreaking? Also risks and dangers and upsides of it? Am I missing out by just keeping it on it's factory settings?
    I would say it is completely safe. You have to remember before getting it serviced by Apple to restore it to factory. I've jailbroken my iPhone and was able to go back easily.

12-25-08 11:53 PM
    Also if I was to get a case worrying that I might drop it and crack the screen which kind is the best and bye which brand?

I prefer Invisible Shield for the back and a standard screen protector for the front. One of my good friends use The Vaja cases, expensive, but loved it.
    12-25-08 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD