I dunno Window Phone 7 is still on the ropes about what people think about it. A lot of people arent going back to MS after Windows Mobile, just a bad stigma.

No doubt that some of the new Android phone specs are impressive but Android is still young relatively, and it still hasnt caught on mass consumer as the iphone has.

I still think the iphone will be the hot device of the summer time to get even with higher spec devices out there.
    04-14-10 09:40 AM
    I am excited about one new iPhone, but I don't think that it will be the best drive of the summer. I think that with the upcoming Android devices and windows phone 7. The iPhone 4G may get overshadowed for the first time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i think androids best trait is their downfall. yeah, they put out phones with amazing specs but wheres the hype when you every phone release tops the one previous to that (even if the phone was released 3 weeks before). im all for providing the consumers with choices but the rate they put out phones is just outrageous.

remember when the nexus one was top dog? it looks like its going to be eclipsed by the evo and incredible.

at least apple releases only one phone a year, which allows us to actually be excited about it.
    04-14-10 09:46 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD