i have a regular 3g do i have to unjailbreak my phone in order to get the update and also can the new os be jail broken right away?????
    06-16-09 04:41 PM
    i have a regular 3g do i have to unjailbreak my phone in order to get the update and also can the new os be jail broken right away?????
    Dev-Team claims that not only can they Jailbreak 3.0, but they've also figured out how to Unlock with yellowsn0w on OS 3.0. Which would be huge because they fell behind with the last OS / Baseband update... Check out their last post:

http://blog.iphone-dev.org/
    06-16-09 05:15 PM
    No you don't have to unjailbreak it. When you start updating, itunes does it for you.
    06-16-09 05:20 PM
    But in doing that, he will be unjailbreaking his phone (ie. once iTunes updates his FW he loses his jailbreak). Either way, he will have to rejailbreak with QuickPwn... But if it clears it up any OP, no you don't have to unjailbreak before the FW update thorough iTunes...
    06-17-09 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD