OK so I've jailbroken iPod touches and iPhones before, but I'm stuck with one thats starting to make me upset. I just did my wifes 3GS a couple weeks before Christmas and she is running 3.1.2. with baseband 05.11.07 and it jailbroke and unlocked fine. Then I decided to get one and it arrived yesterday and following the same steps (using blackrain/snow for windows) when I reboot the phone it goes into recovery mode and when I put in my T-Mobile sim it says different sim and shows T-Mobile in the top corner but only allows me to make emergency calls.

Any ideas?
    01-14-10 11:07 PM
    Your phone requires a tethered jailbreak. Run Blackra1n again, it should kick it out of recovery mode.
    01-15-10 02:15 AM
    I like the iphone style!!
    01-15-10 02:51 AM
    Your phone requires a tethered jailbreak. Run Blackra1n again, it should kick it out of recovery mode.
    Yea I seen that. They changed something after ones built after week 41 or something. But still can't get the unlock to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 04:39 AM
    I just unlocked a brand new 3GS the other day using blackra1n/sn0w with no problems and put it on T-Mobile...
    01-15-10 05:44 AM
    I have att so i dont have to use sn0w but i still have to do the tethered jailbreak. I check everyday for new developments on this issue but nothing so far.
    01-15-10 09:42 AM
    If my wife had a black one I'd take hers cause it worked just fine but I don't want a white one . Oh well hopefully a fix will be out soon. Thanks anyway

01-15-10 03:51 PM
    If my wife had a black one I'd take hers cause it worked just fine but I don't want a white one . Oh well hopefully a fix will be out soon. Thanks anyway

Try a restore. Then start all over.
    01-15-10 09:05 PM
    Try a restore. Then start all over.
    had time finally today and its finally working right. Sucks still have to do tethered jailbreak if reboot the device but it's ok for now. Still hoping a fix comes soon.
    01-16-10 08:36 PM
    had time finally today and its finally working right. Sucks still have to do tethered jailbreak if reboot the device but it's ok for now. Still hoping a fix comes soon.
    Glad you got it working..

I read somewhere that there is a new jailbreak in the works to fix this problem.. I hope it comes soon also..
    01-17-10 12:17 AM
    try not to reboot the phone. lol you should also try out your wifi and see if you have you any problems.
    01-18-10 11:41 AM
    try not to reboot the phone. lol you should also try out your wifi and see if you have you any problems.
    Today sucked cause the browser got stuck and I knew I couldn't reboot cause I was at work and no way to rejailbreak lol. But finally got it back up. And wifi mms and browser all work fine. Battery sucks coming from the 9700 but that was expected.

01-18-10 03:34 PM
    my friend help me to jailbroke my iphone 3g few months before but now i cant go into cydia. what should i do? i really wanna download new themes. any help?
    02-01-10 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD