iPhone 4 Loses Reception When You Hold It By The Antenna Band?

WOW Epic Fail

Apple fanboys are blaming the display of the reception and software

LOL clearly a hardware issue

Blackberry FTW
    06-23-10 06:38 PM
    Not to mention the screens with p I SS marks

Blackberry FTW again
    06-23-10 06:39 PM
    BlackBerry FTW? Oh, thats right, there has never been a BlackBerry with manufacturing issues...
    06-23-10 07:06 PM
    BlackBerry FTW? Oh, thats right, there has never been a BlackBerry with manufacturing issues...
    I had to go through 3 Blackberrys because the build was crap on all 3.

So now Im on my 4th which is sweet.

But yeah, its called FANBOYISM.
    06-23-10 07:09 PM
    06-23-10 07:11 PM
    a crooked keyboard and loose battery door is nothing compared to a phone that loses signal as soon as you touch it

Blackberry ftw
    Blackberry FTW
    Calm down fanboy. Like a BB has never had an issue? Storm 1, screens stopped clicking. 8900, trackball problems. Tour, trackball problems. Bold 9000, software problems.

Forget about those?
    Calm down fanboy. Like a BB has never had an issue? Storm 1, screens stopped clicking. 8900, trackball problems. Tour, trackball problems. Bold 9000, software problems.

Forget about those?
    like i said, a Stuck trackball is nothing compared to a phone that looses reception as soon as you touch it
    06-23-10 07:13 PM
    Atleast you could always make calls on every blackberry made
    06-23-10 07:16 PM
    like i said, a Stuck trackball is nothing compared to a phone that looses reception as soon as you touch it
    Really? Your only source of navigation isn't a big deal? I would consider not being able to operate the device a pretty big deal. But who am I kidding, you come in here praising RIM, so I bet nothing they do wrong is wrong in your eyes.

Good luck with OS 6. You should be instantly use to it, it's the same as 3.X.
    06-23-10 07:16 PM
    Really? Your only source of navigation isn't a big deal? I would consider not being able to operate the device a pretty big deal. But who am I kidding, you come in here praising RIM, so I bet nothing they do wrong is wrong in your eyes.

Good luck with OS 6. You should be instantly use to it, it's the same as 3.X.
    If it aint broke, why fix it? The only issue with BB is the browser, thanks to webkit the BB is now perfect.
    Blackberrys are perfect, no need to add anything

Porsche has stuck with the same design for the life of its cars, whats your point?
    06-23-10 07:21 PM
    This was a concern by a lot of tech folks but you would assume Apple tested this concept fully before going forward with it's release.......
    06-23-10 07:28 PM
    If it aint broke, why fix it? The only issue with BB is the browser, thanks to webkit the BB is now perfect.

Porsche has stuck with the same design for the life of its cars, whats your point?
    LMAO...BB's are perfect... what a fanboy we've got here... look there isn't ANY device that's PERFECT ! let's all play nice here... this ain't middle school
    06-23-10 07:29 PM
    No phone is perfect for sure but I would hope this is not a recall issue for Apple.
    06-23-10 07:30 PM
    LMAO...BB's are perfect... what a fanboy we've got here... look there isn't ANY device that's PERFECT ! let's all play nice here... this ain't middle school
    Start practicing holding your iphone 3gs without touching the edge now, so by the time you get your 4, you will be a pro!
    06-23-10 07:31 PM

And the new browser will still suck due to the fact that it has to go through RIMs NOC. BB OS isn't broke, true, it doesn't need to be fixed. It needs to be MODERNIZED. People want more that they were getting 8 years ago.

RIM still needs more memory. RIM needs better developer support because everyone wants to make apps for the iPhone and Android.

You can't even compare this to Porche. The design might be the same but the power and efficiency isn't. They are better now than they were 8 years ago. RIM is the same now as they were 8 years ago.

The "if it ain't broke don't fix it" comments support no innovation. It doesn't need to be broke to change, this is technology, it changes constantly.
    06-23-10 07:32 PM
    UPDATE: After many tests on this issue, it seems to be the problem with the software in iPhone and the phone is actually not loosing any reception at all, but just the 4 bars are gone. The test also included calls with the antenna covered on the two spots, there seemed to be absolutely no problem with the calls made or received or quality. So, no worries!
    Alert 2! iPhone 4 Loses Reception When Held By The Antenna Band? | WWWery.com
    06-23-10 07:43 PM
    This is a pretty funny thread. Don't the new BB models have the same memory as the Nexus 1?
    06-23-10 07:45 PM
    iPhone 4 Loses Reception When You Hold It By The Antenna Band?

WOW Epic Fail

Apple fanboys are blaming the display of the reception and software

LOL clearly a hardware issue

Blackberry FTW
    LMAO!!!!!!! thread/10
    06-23-10 07:50 PM
    This is a pretty funny thread. Don't the new BB models have the same memory as the Nexus 1?
    Yes, but Froyo also has Apps2SD so it means nothing.
    06-23-10 07:53 PM
    06-23-10 07:56 PM
    its basically just the new ipod touch since you cant make calls on it
    06-23-10 07:59 PM
    That might be avt123, but it is also hyperbole to suggest that it needs more memory in my opinion. I didn't hear you declaring that in regard to the android phones this past spring. One more thing in defense of BB, you don't know what the new BB browser will do for speed. All that being said, clearly every platform has strengths and weaknesses and BB definitely has weaknesses. But, if this is true then it is a major oversight...I mean we do need to use it as a phone too right?
    06-23-10 08:01 PM
    Yes, but Froyo also has Apps2SD so it means nothing.
    This^^^^^

Also, funniest thread I've ever seen on this site.
    06-23-10 08:10 PM
    Start practicing holding your iphone 3gs without touching the edge now, so by the time you get your 4, you will be a pro!
    Well since you know it all, 90% of the time I'm not holding it as I'm usually bluetooth in the car and my headset when i use it at home, so I don't have to practice nothing
    06-23-10 08:13 PM
89 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD