iPhone Wins Touchscreen Performance Tests Against Moto Droid, Nexus One and Others

In addition it looks like HTC seems to build better phones than Motorola.. (no surprise).
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 01-09-10 at 12:58 PM.
    01-09-10 12:52 PM
    Ummm....there was no Nexus One in that video, lol. It was the iPhone, Eries and Droid.
    01-09-10 01:11 PM
    Naturally it will win. The UI is the smoothest and most reponsive of all smartphones.
    I've used the omnia, omnia 2, blackberry storm, and htc touch/pro. Non of them were even close.

Not sure about the nexus though, the snap dragon proc is really fast.
    01-09-10 01:37 PM
    I think that it is more of a OS thing on the Nexus. From what I have read the screen on the Nexus can support mutitouch but the OS does not support it. Google's CEO was quoted as saying the reason for this is that he does not like using two hands on a phone. You can read it here http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2010/01...nger-gestures/
    01-09-10 01:58 PM
    I think that it is more of a OS thing on the Nexus. From what I have read the screen on the Nexus can support mutitouch but the OS does not support it. Google's CEO was quoted as saying the reason for this is that he does not like using two hands on a phone. You can read it here http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2010/01...nger-gestures/
    ...and I call bullocks, lol. Multi-touch is very important when it comes to using a virtual keyboard. Why would you not put it in because "you don't like it" ? All BS...in my opinion.
    01-09-10 03:21 PM
    The Droid supports multitouch also. The Milestone (GSM Droid) and the Euro version of the Nexus one both have multitouch. It is just the American versions that are getting screwed out of it. For some reason they are keeping it disabled in NA and it's bull****. I don't understand Google's reasoning behind it.
    01-09-10 09:14 PM
    The Droid supports multitouch also. The Milestone (GSM Droid) and the Euro version of the Nexus one both have multitouch. It is just the American versions that are getting screwed out of it. For some reason they are keeping it disabled in NA and it's bull****. I don't understand Google's reasoning behind it.
    Click the link in my last post to read Google's explanation.
    01-09-10 09:19 PM
    Its all about options. Even if the CEO doesn't like the pinch to zoom feature, it should be included with a feature to turn it on or off (like most features have).
    01-10-10 12:52 PM
    Click the link in my last post to read Google's explanation.
    And that's bull****. I don't care what the CEO likes/dislikes. He should be catering to the consumers who have come to expect multitouch with topnotch touchscreens.
    01-10-10 03:19 PM
    And that's bull****. I don't care what the CEO likes/dislikes. He should be catering to the consumers who have come to expect multitouch with topnotch touchscreens.
    I could not agree more, I thought it was the worst answer that I have ever heard. LOL
    01-10-10 04:11 PM
    I could not agree more, I thought it was the worst answer that I have ever heard. LOL
    It is the worst answer I have ever heard. It just proves that we mean nothing to them.
    01-10-10 05:13 PM
    The iPhone's responsiveness is definately better than anyone else's
    01-11-10 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD