AppleInsider | iPhone pushes past BlackBerry to top enterprise phone ranks

Now that is embarrassing!

I guess I should have put it in the news section..but we all know how that would turn out.....
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 11-16-11 at 07:28 PM.
    joe_fresh and Chrisy like this.
    11-16-11 06:51 PM
    Thnaks for the title edit...whatever MOD did that.....and since you want to edit please correct the title iPhone not phone
    11-16-11 07:28 PM
    I don't doubt the trend, but I'm skeptical of any survey that reveals sensational results, but does not reveal the details of its methods.

95 percent of business users now have smartphones?
    2,300 enterprise workers in 1,100 businesses?
    113% total market share?
    11-16-11 07:32 PM
    AppleInsider | iPhone pushes past BlackBerry to top enterprise phone ranks

I guess I should have put it in the news section..but we all know how that would turn out.....
    Watch out AP, you're opening yourself up to "The Troll". You know who i mean(I won't dignify your post by mentioning his name).
    11-16-11 07:57 PM
    Oh they know exactly what they are doing. It's why they still remain on this site, to **** of BlackBerry users. Atleast that's what it seems, I can't seem to find any other reason.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-11 07:59 PM
    Interesting article post AP. In fact today I was at a car dealer and my vehicle was being appraised for trade in purposes....guess what device he was using? An iPhone !! We spoke a little about it briefly, and he mentioned that all of his docs are on there and he syncs them with google so they are always readily avail if he's at his desktop computer. I thought that was pretty neat !! I think it was the 3G(?) iPhone.

11-16-11 08:04 PM
    AP, I honestly didn't have an issue with you posting.
    But then you started Pulling stuff like this.

I mean the rest of the post is fine. (Aka the link)
    Your input, especially the second part, is pointless and flame bait (More than the post itself) It's like me going on TIPB and constantly posting Autocorrect Fail | Hilarious Auto Correct blunders and funny texts from your mobile phone! posts all day every day and saying stuff like, Fanboys are gonna be so mad at me~ then insert something about how iPhone sucks.

And Yes I'm allowed to because I am a former Apple Fanboy.
    11-16-11 08:15 PM
    Makes sense to use half of the people from North America to bolster your poll numbers to favor Apple. It's also interesting that there are such low numbers polled. 2300 from 1100 companies? Would it really be hard to poll more then 2-3 people from those companies? I bet talking to the IT guy from those companies could give you exact numbers of who has what in the company.

This poll means little, but it works great for people like the OP who dedicate their time to bashing companies they don't like.

11-16-11 08:42 PM
    *auto correct can be fixed if you read over your messages before sending but lack of auto focus &bricking& and bad battery life from a phone that made a name for having great battery is bad....
    11-17-11 12:10 AM
    I love DYAC! I read it for hours when I can't sleep!
    11-17-11 12:16 AM
    ...when I can't sleep!
    Like now?? lol

I wonder how accurate a representation the sample group is of the worldwide enterprise population....

Not a good sign for BlackBerry anyway if these results are valid.
    11-17-11 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD