Well i got tired of waiting for a GREAT OS for my storm and tired of waiting for the Tour. So i broke down and got my first iPhone on friday.

The new 3G S. The ATT store was open early for the release. I pull up at 9:30 in the morning. No Line. I didnt even pre-order or nothing. Just pulled up went straight to the counter, talked to a rep, he pulled one from the back and i started a new ATT account and i was on my way.

The rep did say he was SHOCKED that there was no line because previous releases were CRAZY.

Isnt this suppose to be the phone with all the features that every iPhone user wanted?

Dont worry, i still have my Blackberry Storm for my work phone.
    06-22-09 07:18 AM
    Keep in mind that a lot of people already had iPhones though, so all they had to do was upgrade their software. Of course lines would not compare to the release of the iPhone 3G.
    06-22-09 08:14 AM
    And don't forget you can get them at a different places like at&t, Apple store, Best buy and online. But it's very hot! When a Blackberry comes out it doesn't get the same hype.
    06-22-09 08:50 AM
    In my area the nearest Apple store is 30 miles away... I drove by 3 best buys and they were not open yet, but no one waiting outside.

@Josie - that is a good point, i forgot you can download 3.0 on existing iphones.
    06-22-09 08:59 AM
    06-22-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD