Did you specifically create an account to just make apple hate posts?
    HA HA HA HA That' a sin but RIM hate in here is ok?? Not like there is anyone around here that specifically created accounts just to make RIM hate posts... at least this guy is posting in the appropriate place with sources to back him up....
    10-31-11 03:00 PM
    One things for sure, if this was RIM the American main stream media would have it all over the tube. Funny that its not getting any play. Oh right it apple.
    Hmmm. . . I've seen you post that the U.S. isn't the only market that matters, yet this comment suggests that only American media matters.

Hypocrisy is often an indicator of desperation.
    10-31-11 03:16 PM
    Hmmm. . . I've seen you post that the U.S. isn't the only market that matters, yet this comment suggests that only American media matters.

Hypocrisy is often an indicator of desperation.
    Hmmm...as well as an economist, I see you are also a psychiatrist, ready and willing to psychoanalyze CB members for free. How charitable of you!!
    10-31-11 03:52 PM
    HA HA HA HA That' a sin but RIM hate in here is ok?? Not like there is anyone around here that specifically created accounts just to make RIM hate posts... at least this guy is posting in the appropriate place with sources to back him up....
    You don't have to tell me about the RIM hate, I know how to read. Hopefully it stops soon.
    10-31-11 04:16 PM
    One things for sure, if this was RIM the American main stream media would have it all over the tube. Funny that its not getting any play. Oh right it apple.
    The fallacy here is that you assume that the American main stream hasn't looked at this issue. This isn't new news, it's old. I'd go as far to say that if it was anybody other than Apple, there'd be less coverage. I already posted a list of many other big names that utilize the same labor force, but it never made the news before (well, not as prolifically... RIM would be a minor blip on the radar).
    Last edited by rmjones101; 10-31-11 at 04:28 PM.
    avt123 likes this.
    10-31-11 04:25 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD