I'm impressed! Can't wait for the iPhone 4. Nexus One doesn't seem to be all that, no where near as smooth as 3GS; as far as the HTC 2 I won't even bother commenting.

Flash is truly dead on arrival, just horrible.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 06-10-10 at 03:38 PM.
    06-10-10 03:30 PM
    So it seems like Flash works way better then I thought it would. That said the iPhone is just way smoother to use. I also thought that the iPhone seemed to be faster then the N1.
    06-10-10 04:21 PM
    I think that's part of the reason Steve doesn't want it on the iPhone, to preserve the smoothness of the phone.
    06-10-10 04:34 PM
    The newer flash is better but neither has hardware acceleration yet so it should be much better as soon as it is out of beta.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 11:22 AM
    So, which one is better with Flash turned on? oh wait...

Love it or hate it, the option to have Flash is good. There are quite a few websites that actually require it and have no non-Flash option.

If you turn Flash off in Android it will be just as smooth as the iPhone. The N1 itself has some hardware issues, but I've seen Android 2.2 working and it's pretty sweet.
    06-11-10 06:08 PM
    I hate Flash and would hate it on my iPhone, but I'd still enjoy the choice to install it if i needed it to watch a video online when I'm away from my computer. I wouldn't mind it as much on my iPad, since it would probably run better on a tablet than a phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 01:45 AM
    I prefer User Experience over flash.

If it worked well, then I would have no problem welcoming flash to my phone.

Until then, GOOGLE can keep it.
    06-12-10 09:52 AM
    The funny thing is, say the word "Flash" to 97% of current iPhone users. You'll get a vacant stare. The buying audience doesn't know about or care about Flash. Sad but true.
    06-12-10 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD