I'm using a 8gb 3G and I'm so in love it's ridiculous, I have it unlocked and jailbroken running ios4, and it blows my mind at all the stuff this thing can do. When I was using BB I always checked out other ppls bb to see which kind they had, so my question is which iPhone do you guys have and what are some of the things you do to maximize the iphone's use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 02:07 PM
    3GS 16 gig. IOS 4 is the only thing I use, no reason to JB with IOS 4. Truth be told I have never even considered doing a JB on my iPhone as there is just nothing that made it seem like a good idea to me.
    07-11-10 03:29 PM
    Just ordered a iP4 16GB Black online. 7 - 14 days shipping. Will see how it goes.

I was able to keep my Unlimited Data that I have now with BB and also, it came out alittle cheaper/month with discount.

Anyways, I hope nothing gets screwed up like the last time I added a line to my account online. Even though a call to CS fixed it.
    07-11-10 05:07 PM
    Ive been 5 years with RIM, latest being a 9700. I got the urge to give the i4 a try so I got it a week ago and Im really liking it. The speed, UI, and screen are quite amazing.
    07-11-10 05:38 PM
    I have the 3gs running ios4. I like it but I think I'm going to check out the Samsung Captivate when it comes out in about a week. I'll probably switch back and forth betweenn the two.
    07-11-10 05:42 PM
    I have the 3gs running ios4. I like it but I think I'm going to check out the Samsung Captivate when it comes out in about a week. I'll probably switch back and forth betweenn the two.
    I really really wanted to checkout the Samsung Captivate, but then I read that the camera won't have Flash, so I had to pass on it.

I was very disappointed.
    07-11-10 05:44 PM
    I have the 16gb iPhone 4. I had the original iPhone and the 3GS. I have had tons of Blackberries and even a few Android devices. This iPhone 4 has been my favorite of all time.

07-11-10 06:36 PM
    Got 2 iPhone 3G 8GB's. I don't use mine anymore because OS4 was horrible on mine but kept 3.1.3 on the wifes iPhone and she has no issues.
    Back on a BB for me... For the time being.

07-11-10 07:07 PM
    16 GB 3G. It's alright I guess...nothing special about it. Not jail briken though.

07-11-10 07:18 PM
    3GS and iPhone 4 right now.
    07-11-10 11:11 PM
    For all of you that went from a BB (or other device) to an iPhone and got hooked, what is it about the iPhone that makes you want to stay with this platform and not switch back to BB or Windows Mobile?

I'm currently tempted to switch from the HD2 to the iPhone 4, and am wondering if it is really such a significantly improved mobile experience to be worth the upgrade cost.... or whether I'll be looking to switch back to WM/BB in a couple of months, again!
    07-12-10 01:20 AM
    For all of you that went from a BB (or other device) to an iPhone and got hooked, what is it about the iPhone that makes you want to stay with this platform and not switch back to BB or Windows Mobile?

I'm currently tempted to switch from the HD2 to the iPhone 4, and am wondering if it is really such a significantly improved mobile experience to be worth the upgrade cost.... or whether I'll be looking to switch back to WM/BB in a couple of months, again!
    When I first made the switch from BB to the iPhone I was really just looking for something different then what RIM was offering. Now that I have been using the iPhone I really could not imagine going back to RIM or any other platform for that matter. The iPhone may not be the best phone but it is the best phone for me. The big things for me are the GUI and OS combo and the fact that it works far better with my Mac then the Berry did.
    07-12-10 02:59 AM

I switched and stayed for a few reasons. I love the accuracy in typing on the iPhone. I like the design and UI. Apple has done all the small animations like when you flip the screen. I also really enjoy the multimedia. I used to carry a blackberry and an iPod. Now I just have my iPhone. I am not a power emailer so I'm not missing my blackberry too much. Finally, I love the apps. Android had quite a few apps but the Androidarket was bogged down with spam and apps to replace stupid widgets. So out oftheir 50,000 apps, there we lee only a few quality apps.

Now I'm not saying Apple's App Store doesn't have crap in it, but I have found I am able to find higher quality apps.

07-12-10 08:07 AM
    32gb iPhone 4 & 16gb iPhone 4
    07-12-10 08:50 AM
    32GB Iphone 4
    07-12-10 09:23 AM
    32GB iPhone 4
    07-12-10 11:28 AM
    White 32GB 3GS and a black 32GB iPhone 4

I have really been lagging it on putting my 3GS on eBay.
    07-12-10 01:14 PM

Well for me, when I was using a blackberry only thing that really had me addicted was bbm and I just loved my bold 9000(greatest bb ever IMHO). But that was it, I switch to android and had an amazing experience, but iPhone is everything and more, it has everything I need, im clients, iPod, email, games, excellent web browsing(which I use a lot)

07-12-10 01:39 PM
    I am going to get an Iphone4 this week.
    07-12-10 02:54 PM
    I'm a new iphone user with a 3gs on ios4. Kind of miss the customization ability of the BB and android devices. The iphone os is pretty locked down and basic compared to either. But maybe in the future when it I become more familiar with iphone and the jailbreak becomes available and stable, I'll do that.
    07-13-10 07:52 AM
    I have had the blackberry 7920, 8310, and currently have a 9000.
    All good phones, however just purchased two 32gig iphone4's
    For me and the wife. We'll receive them this week and see
    What the hoopla is all about.lol.

07-14-10 12:45 PM
    32 gb iPhone 4
    Using batterydoctor
    Overall very good app and my battery seems like it is lasting longer than usual

07-14-10 11:58 PM
    iPhone 4 32gb and I still have the original iphone edge version
    07-15-10 11:50 AM
    I'm getting a 8gig 3gs tomorrow.
    07-15-10 05:31 PM
    I own the iPhone, which, looks the same as the others.
    07-15-10 07:19 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD