I need a good recommendation for a contact sync app. I've tried the gmail/google contact sync and I don't like it because my emails come through twice because I have to set up a mobile gmail acct. It's annoying. Any other suggestions? Thanks
    07-04-10 12:45 AM
    Try Outlook 2007/2010.
    07-04-10 01:20 AM
    I'm interested in this as well.
    07-04-10 08:25 AM
    Try Outlook 2007/2010.
    I dont know why, but I guess I omitted Outlook when I ordered my Dell Studio, and they want over $100 for the add on. Is there a mre economical way to save the contacts to a pc than buying Outlook? Does doing an iTunes back up of the device not save your contacts?
    07-04-10 09:16 AM
    I need a good recommendation for a contact sync app. I've tried the gmail/google contact sync and I don't like it because my emails come through twice because I have to set up a mobile gmail acct. It's annoying. Any other suggestions? Thanks
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Jump to "Google Sync/iOS4 Issue". That should drill it all down for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-10 09:17 AM
    I dont know why, but I guess I omitted Outlook when I ordered my Dell Studio, and they want over $100 for the add on. Is there a mre economical way to save the contacts to a pc than buying Outlook? Does doing an iTunes back up of the device not save your contacts?
    Outlook is amazing for syncing almost every kind of phone... just not blackberries ATM. You can get it for $80 here if you're a Uni or College student: Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010

It's way worth it!
    07-04-10 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD