Apple is making a CDMA version for China anyways, so why not just throw it to Verizon customers and make a lot of money.
    Chinese CDMA frequency is different than Verizons.
    05-03-09 06:51 PM
    I have imagined having trouble with my iPhone and only having to go to an Apple store. Wow what a truly fantastic customer experience, aww your iPhone has a booboo BAM here is a new one (no BS insurance no BS questions simply no BS). Apple's CS is second to no one!
    REALLY! I owned an iphone (past tense), took it to the store, typical "water damage" story, new one......FULL PRICE.
    05-04-09 07:29 AM
    Who says they aren't so much better? PC's are just much cheaper. That is all. When you buy Windows, you are paying for a low quality product that is full of bugs. When you buy a Mac, you get good hardware, and a great OS. That OS is also much more secure (hmm when was the last time my Mac had a virus....NEVER). I was all against having a Mac OS, then I finally said **** it because I couldn't deal with windows anymore and I am sooo much happier.

And so what colleges don't use them. Colleges are cheap as ****. They just want your money. You don't see colleges buying Alienwares do you? No they just buy cheap Dells in large quantities that are like $350. I know that MacBooks are extremely popular for college students.

Also, Windows still does get the "Wow" factor. When people bought Vista, they said "Wow, this OS sucks".

not to get off topic but apple is not the household name you would like it to be. Its one of the reasons I hate the company, they gear people to believe the hype that isn't actually there. Apple gets viruses just like windows but nobody has cared about implementing
    Apple: Mac users should run multiple anti-virus | Zero Day | ZDNet.com

If you don't like windows then you can get linux, this still allows you to get great hardware and not worry about apple ripping the consumer off with overpriced add on's just because it bears the apple logo. If mac osx went mainstream then I may support the os but keeping it inhouse just for there hardware shows how they want to keep a stranglehold on any consumer they get.
    05-04-09 09:39 AM
    REALLY! I owned an iphone (past tense), took it to the store, typical "water damage" story, new one......FULL PRICE.
    The iPhone has a device in it to detect water damage, I wouldn't have replace yours either. Water damage is NOT covered by apple or any other manufacturer or carrier but I'm sure the Storm is covered .

One other thing, you should have left your iPhone dry for two weeks, it would have worked perfectly.

Apple vs Microsoft: Viruses Apple 100 a year Microsoft 100 million a day
    05-04-09 10:19 AM
254 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD