What is the best iphone case out there? One to protect the best and easy for everyday use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 08:05 AM
    well you can check out the apple store, but there stuff cost an arm and a leg. Amazon has some decent deals. I never had a problem with agent 18 cases.
    02-02-10 10:45 AM
    Otterbox....
    02-02-10 02:20 PM
    The best case isn't a case, its Ghost Armor.

I have it on my iPhone and iPod Touch. Protects the entire thing and you don't even know its there.
    02-02-10 03:41 PM
    TRIBECA GEAR Ohio State Duo Case Shell for iPhone 3G or 3GS

Im tempted to get this one...currently have a zagg screen protector and a black silicone case, there is another one that is suppose to be "slim fit" which looks pretty good as well
    02-02-10 08:37 PM
    I currently use the inCase Slider which is a pretty popular case. The downsides to this case are that the case gets kind of loose if you remove it fairly often (can be solved with a business card hack) and that the case will probably crack if you drop it on the ground (better it than your iPhone).
    02-03-10 10:06 AM
    incase is the best.
    02-05-10 08:24 PM
    Otterbox. Defender series. No contest. It ain't pretty and it's bulky, but it does the job. The Zagg invisibleshield is great but it doesn't protect from severe impacts. The Otterbox does.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD