I just got a new Iphone 4 and had a blackberry before. Is there a good application for a calendar that will synch with the iphone calendar? I looked at pocket informant but it wont snych with the iphone calendar from what i could see. Thanks.
    07-01-10 10:22 AM
    I know of 2 ways, I believe you can sync it manually with iTunes but what I do is I use Gmail, and I used these instructions to set up my gmail account on my iphone complete with full Google synching here:

Set Up Your Apple Device for Google Sync : Google Sync - Google Mobile Help

ANd I installed Google Calendar Sync on my PC to sync my Outlook 2007 calendar with that gmail account, works out great.
    07-01-10 10:36 AM
    You can sync you iPhone calendar with the calendar on your computer (outlook, iCal etc...) via iTunes. When you hook up your iPhone and open iTunes the section for 'information' is where you sync calendars, address books etc.. Also as stated above you can do google sync and if you're interested in MobileMe you can keep everything in sync over the air with that. So for instance, if you made a change on your computer, the change will appear on your phone very shortly after. There are several ways to sync calendars with the iPhone.
    07-01-10 11:08 AM
    Thanks, but I was looking for a better calendar app that I can install, free or not, that would also synch with the native calendar. The pocket informant does not do that.
    07-01-10 01:19 PM
    I am totally looking for something like this. And if it had the ability to send invites to others with the app that would be perfect.
    07-01-10 08:45 PM
    Is there a way to set up yahoo as an exchange as you can do with google?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-10 05:25 PM
    Is there a way to set up yahoo as an exchange as you can do with google?

Yahoo doesn't need to be set up that way.
    When add an email account, you have the
    option of syncing mail, calendar and notes.

If you'd like to do contacts, try looking at
    the option within iTunes.
    07-03-10 08:03 PM
    You can sync you iPhone calendar with the calendar on your computer (outlook, iCal etc...) via iTunes. When you hook up your iPhone and open iTunes the section for 'information' is where you sync calendars, address books etc.. Also as stated above you can do google sync and if you're interested in MobileMe you can keep everything in sync over the air with that. So for instance, if you made a change on your computer, the change will appear on your phone very shortly after. There are several ways to sync calendars with the iPhone.
    This how I was hoping it would play out. My friend is
    turning me onto his 3g when his i4 comes in. I was
    wondering about syncing w/outlook. I didn't want to
    have to learn too much stuff all over again. Outlook sync
    just about seals the deal for me.
    This crackhead could very well be an i4 user soon enough!!

07-03-10 08:44 PM
    I have multiple shared calendars tied in with my gmail calendar. Even though their l shared with eachother, they don't all sync with the iPhone calendar. Is that not possible? I figured since they are all shared and I would see them all if I looked on my calendar on google that they would all sync

07-03-10 08:58 PM
    Does anyone have multiple shared calendars on your gmail account and can they all sync?

07-06-10 09:31 AM
    Any enterprise users out there. I am reading about the security iPhone can achieve but if you can't sync the exchange calendar and send and receive appointments then what's the use?

07-09-10 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD