i found it alot easier to type on a blackberry than an iphone

both have great benefits and a few drawbacks
    04-14-09 12:31 PM
    I find it a lot easier to type on the iPhone one-handed. But I guess everyone is fast at his/her own phone after a while. Heck, I've seen people bang out full blown texts on T9 at amazing speed. It all takes time.
    04-14-09 06:07 PM
    Yeah, get it with all my BB's, (except the Bold) and have never gotten it with my iPhone because it's always in 3G. =)
    I'm guessing it's a 2g thing... I don't think my Bold does it either, but my Storm, 8900 and 8700c beat the living heck out of my speakers.
    04-14-09 08:51 PM
    I'm guessing it's a 2g thing... I don't think my Bold does it either, but my Storm, 8900 and 8700c beat the living heck out of my speakers.
    There's a way to get rid of that buzz.. If you can unplug your speakers, and using the wire, loop it inside a ferrite bead a few times then plug it back in, that should eliminate the buzz.

You can get ferrite beads all over the place.. look at the end of some USB cables and you'll see that cylinder bulge.. there's a ferrite bead inside there.

It basically acts as a ground and removes the static/electrical interference.
    04-15-09 10:21 AM
    ipone is def way better real talk!!
    08-02-09 10:31 PM
    I have my blackberry and an itouch. I wouldn't have it any other way. There are things I can only do on my blackberry and vice versa things that are better on my itouch. I like my rss feeds on my blackberry and my push notifications in the background for my email and apps like facebook. I don't get that on the itouch the app has to be open for me to get notifications. So I have the best of both worlds. Lastly I wouldn't go to AT&T because service and customer service suck, IMHO. So I get to keep my great service and have a nice multimedia player.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 03:25 PM
    It has much better apps and its a great multimedia player. The only problem is that if you sends lots of messages its a pain to type on, even with a landscape keyboard.
    It does have some good apps, but BB is catching up in that dept. The multimedia abilities are inferior to the Storm bb, but better than other bb's.

I can't live without a changeable battery, and the LED message indicator rocks, so Storm it is for me. That said, I played with a bb extensively before I manned up and bought a better device.
    08-04-09 09:03 AM
    i would go for bb...
    messenging and keepin in touch is the top priority.

games and entertainment comes second..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 09:23 AM
    is the iphone 16 bit (16 million color) like the storm ?
    08-05-09 11:48 AM
    apples and berries.. how are you suppose to choose lol
    08-05-09 11:51 AM
    bb for phone touch for fun, you wont regret it just switched from 3gs to tour.
    08-06-09 05:36 PM
    I have a iPhone 3G and Blackberry Bold, my favorit phone is a Blackberry Bold

iPhone 3G

- it's fun
    - Touchscreen like
    - 16 million Color
    - acclerator sensor
    - Multitouch

Blackberry

- BB-Messegner
    - Email push
    - keyboard is better than touch-keyboard (no Storm)
    - BB-Browser is for me better (Cursor)

iPhone 3G is a fun Phone and Blackberry is a Messegner&Mail Phone
    Last edited by Fatal3ty; 08-07-09 at 02:55 PM.
    08-07-09 02:51 PM
    iphone is a great phone and BB storm has been a great toy for me. I want to say its tops but im still learning. I will do my best to try and enjoy my storm but I have allot to know.
    08-09-09 11:34 PM
    I decided to keep my 8900 and use my 1st gen iPhone as an iPod.
    08-11-09 11:00 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD