Ok so I'm getting a iphone in few months! I have no idea what I'm gettin myself into, I jus knw I hate bb! One question, what is a jail break? What does it do? Any other advice for a up and coming rookie? Is iphone better than droid? Any info welcomed tks bunches

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 06:03 PM
    Jailbreaking is simply gaining super user access to your device where you can install apps that Apple doesn't allow in the app still and tweak settings and stuff. But you can go to TiPb: The #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog for more in depth info about the iPhone.

As far as which is better between iOS and Android, that is purely subjective and honestly no one can decide that for you but yourself. Each OS has it's strengths and weaknesses. With iOS you have a mature ecosystem that allows you to easily manage the device, superior app store and more closed platform that's subject to Apple's discretion. With Android you have a platform that's more customizable, lots of choices in devices and carriers, less closed eco system with can be good because you can do what you want with the phone but bad because it can be a pain to manage your devices data as you will have to pay for programs to work correctly or deal with several ones.

But like I said, they both have pros and cons and it will be up to you to decide what is best for you. And this may change. iOS may be good for you for a couple months and then your needs change and another platforms meets them better. I would say take advantage of the return period for devices to try them out for yourself and make a decision based on how you feel and not anyone else.
    04-08-11 07:14 PM
    Thanks so much for ur info! Ill take a look @ blog! And def will use my return policy lol tks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-11 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD