I think youll see 1 and 3 more than likely, I really dont think it needs a complete overhaul, just some tweaking. It sells big for what it is, elegant and simple.

But I will agree I think MS has a winner with WM7, it looks VERY good and highly appealing. If Apple for some reason doesnt deliver itll be WM7 phone for me.
    yeah i agree know it will be a long shot for a UI over haul but with the WM7 and android out there , they need to do something fast.
    02-15-10 09:42 PM
    LOL we've both switched phones a lot of times from Storms to Tours to Droids and always back to the iPhone.

I went from iPhone 2G > 8130 > 8330 > 9530 > 9630 > 8530 > 9550 > iPhone 3GS.... I'm sooooooo glad I came back lol missed this phone
    02-15-10 10:10 PM
    I went from iPhone 2G > 8130 > 8330 > 9530 > 9630 > 8530 > 9550 > iPhone 3GS.... I'm sooooooo glad I came back lol missed this phone
    Oh, come on now. You think the iPhone is better than a Storm?
    02-15-10 10:21 PM
    Oh, come on now. You think the iPhone is better than a Storm?

Oh no... the storm is such a far superior device hahaha
    02-15-10 10:23 PM
    Oh no... the storm is such a far superior device hahaha
    LOL I went through that whole Storm mess. Never again, BlackBerry...
    02-15-10 10:24 PM
    LOL I went through that whole Storm mess. Never again, BlackBerry...
    Same here... there a few minor things I miss about my blackberry such as bbm or when i get a facebook email i don't get notified twice lol but other than that... I don't miss my blackberry at all
    02-15-10 10:27 PM
    This guy has been hooking up my friend for at least 10yrs with Sprint devices.. in other words... he's pulling two phones out of the stock for us... and like i said.. unless the hookup lied to my good friend is the only way this is BS
    So he pulled phones that do not yet exist? Just give it up man.
    02-15-10 11:08 PM
    I actually heard the samething from a verizon rep as well, but i heard the T-Mobile would get it and then Verizon and Sprint would follow, i find it highly unlikely though that any of this will happen.
    02-15-10 11:49 PM
    I actually heard the samething from a verizon rep as well, but i heard the T-Mobile would get it and then Verizon and Sprint would follow, i find it highly unlikely though that any of this will happen.
    It wouldn't surprise me to see Apple go all carriers at the same time... now that's a money making strategy from **** lol
    02-16-10 12:01 AM
    Just for the record, at this time last month, everyone was SURE that VZW was going to get the iPhone this year. How is that working out so far.
    02-16-10 12:05 AM
    I hope VZW doesn't get the iPhone.. dumbasses passed on it the first time.... morons lol
    02-16-10 02:39 AM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Someone said it best the iPhone works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 06:04 AM
    So apple wants all of its US current iphone costumers to upgrade to a CDMA phone with not so good coverage? I don't think so.

I dont see people having an at&t ipad and a sprint iphone.
    02-16-10 01:41 PM
    i will believe it when a reliable source comes around and announces it.
    02-16-10 01:57 PM
    hey guys did you hear? Metro PCS is getting the rights to the new I-PHONE the 5 G VERSION!!!

sorry OP, your "friend" is full of it, like someone else said, a few months ago EVERYONE was sure the VZW was getting rights to the I-phone because "att" lost the battle with apple, another guy said the samething because his friend is friends with the CEO of VZW, (ya sure he is)
    02-18-10 10:20 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD